Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where can you i buy a water pump from?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:15 pm

mc_hawkings24

Water pumps making some noise but import car parts are out of stock Sad
Wheres a sensible place to buy one from?

Also when i'm doing i can see i've got to undo the drivers engine mount and front stabiliser but i was wondering does rear stabiliser does have to be undone aswell?

merci beaucoup

2Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:23 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Blueprint do it so any motorfactor can do it plus can be found on eBay ...

is a guide or 2 on here for water pump fitting ...

3Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:27 pm

mc_hawkings24

Arrh i thought they could only really be bought from nissan or icp. There is one on ebay but its double the price of icp which is annoying.

4Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:39 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

ADN19141

http://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/2894671

^ about 52.98 delivered

was £38 on amazon & ebay while back ...
you could also try conceptua tuning ....

5Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:49 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

could also try Nissan Parts .
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3949-nissan-waterpump-and-thermostat-part-numbers

other threads on waterpump .
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=005607328522575726129:arwfphstpgy&q=waterpump&oq=waterpump&gs_l=partner.3...2953.5918.0.6597.9.9.0.0.0.0.543.543.5-1.1.0.gsnos%2Cn%3D13...0.2934j1286936j9..1ac.1.25.partner..9.0.0.YlCbn3vOmg4#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=waterpump&gsc.page=1

6Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 8:51 pm

mc_hawkings24

Thanks mr b very helpful i'll give that a go

7Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 9:14 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Ive got a used one you can have for nowt if your desperate Smile

8Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 9:16 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nissan will get you one within 48 hrs

9Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 22nd February 2016, 9:41 pm

mc_hawkings24

Fitted another turbo at the weekend but i need to adjust the actuator so need to take the radiator out again so want to do it all at the same time. I'll give nissan and use the blue print number and see if i can get one.

thanks

10Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 23rd February 2016, 8:28 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Think you going find most sources for Blueprint ADN19141 going be out of stock (Blueprint uk no stock) unless a source is holding one on the shelf .
If go Nissan parts 21010-54CY0 is correct nissan part number, good nissan price would be about £60 .
I preferred Blueprint for fitting in vehicle as came with decent gasket which lightly greased both faces makes easy no hassle & neat clean on car fitting compared to sealant & when easily had for under £40 was good saving too & still oem quality pump .

11Where can you i buy a water pump from? Empty Re: Where can you i buy a water pump from? 23rd February 2016, 7:13 pm

mc_hawkings24

Yup i phoned up today to see about getting a blueprint one and yes no stock. Nissan is £58 plus vat so ordered one, hopefully come before the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum