Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track day dates

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Track day dates Empty Track day dates 3rd February 2016, 9:46 am

ben15476

ben15476

Here is a full list of car track day dates.

Anyone fancy getting a few in the diary? Maybe start in March sometime?

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/calendar/cars/?utm_source=Digital+Sports+Group&utm_campaign=1761ce05db-Trackday_co_uk_Car_Calendar_Update_03_02_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1796f1ac9-1761ce05db-220461833

2Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 3rd February 2016, 9:39 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I'm booked in with my dad and a few others at llandow circuit in Wales on 1st April! It was organised with my dad through a Facebook group!

So would be happy to book some dates sometime, just avoid that date for me by a couple of weeks either way!!

I'd still like to do Silverstone GP circuit if u fancy it too pal? It's very cheap!!!

Ps, my car now makes 472 horses instead of 403, and 440lbft torque instead of 390, still tinkering with getting the brakes perfect but should be a much closer race now pal until it blows up!!!!

3Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 3rd February 2016, 10:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

will be up for doing a fair few this year Ben

at the moment im still sorting out which car to use for this years festivities but will be a different story from last years disasters can assure you of that, no skimping this year lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 4th February 2016, 9:26 am

ben15476

ben15476

I knew I could rely on you two!

Silverstone fine for me (GTR not mini then) but how many laps will you get with the 472 ponies before it goes bang? Maybe just book for the morning sessions.... Laughing

I am away most of March and April but maybe look at some starting in May? Chris you need to get that monster round Brands I think it would suit it well.

5Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 4th February 2016, 11:26 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Ben, are you booking your Spa place or do you want me to do it with the others. got Tims money and popping to see Bob tomorrow so will sort his and Joes.

6Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 4th February 2016, 11:30 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

i'll probably have to wait till end of june. got another German trip beginning of june with my youngest. ( not track though)

7Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 5th February 2016, 9:11 am

ben15476

ben15476

hreggtir wrote:Ben, are you booking your Spa place or do you want me to do it with the others. got Tims money and popping to see Bob tomorrow so will sort his and Joes.

Can you book it please mate? Spa track and hotel (double), not eurotunnel.

If you PM or text you bank details and the amount I will get the spondoolies straight accross.

Thanks for sorting it.

8Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 5th February 2016, 11:08 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Can you book it please mate? Spa track and hotel (double), not eurotunnel.

If you PM or text you bank details and the amount I will get the spondoolies straight accross.

Thanks for sorting it.[/quote]

No probs Ben, hotels already sorted, just pay when we get there, i'll text you over the weekend with my details.

9Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 5th February 2016, 11:37 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

ben15476 wrote:
but how many laps will you get with the 472 ponies before it goes bang? Maybe just book for the morning sessions.... :lol

I'll take that as a compliment pal, I was expecting the real question to be, how far can I get into A lap before I blow it up!! cheers

You know me and Bob won't let you down, that sounds good Bob, me and Ben have decided for every excuse you get from Bob's Book Of Excuses, there will be a fine pal, the first one starts with a brew, until eventually your buying lunch!!!! Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! Twisted Evil

Brands I will try do then, looking forward to Silverstone, and obviously, the more the merrier!! May time sounds good too matey! Smile

10Track day dates Empty Re: Track day dates 26th February 2016, 9:18 pm

Trackslag172

Trackslag172

first track day of the season, sign up on the link below!!

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t6306-woodbridge-trackday-saturday-19th-march-129#94047

http://www.drakeelectrical.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum