Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those cars.....

+2
Stu
PartyPete
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those cars..... Empty Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 7:06 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Been to Barnsley today to have a look at the two 6k pulsars for sale (the white and black one). I actually went to look at the r32 skylines tbh! Any way....they really are rough around the edges, and pretty much bog standard (bar the wheels) I can't see how there going to get 6k for either of them, I know pulsars are going up in price but jeez there dogs

2Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 7:35 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Are they at a garage?
Most people will be jumping on the wagon to try and get as much as they can out of the cars now they are rising in value.
When we first started buying them it was the same.
We looked at 10 of them and out of the ten there was maybe 2 or 3 half decent ones..
With them getting rarer on the roads these days there's fewer to choose from so I guess the same will aply.
You have to pick the bad from the good.
Look after your own and in time if its a good one it will be worth the higher value.
Eventually the bad ones will either get broken for parts or picked up and restored.
Hopefully no one gets stung on the ones you viewed.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 7:51 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

They are stu yes, in the pics they look good, but if you were to see them up close in person you would see what I meant, very shabby! But the people who import them said they get them from Japan as they are and sell them as they get them, they don't do anything to them at all, they had some awesome cars there! I'll be keeping mine and plodding in with it! You can get a pulsar all ready in this country in that condition at half the price!

4Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 8:11 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Crazy that they aren't cleaning them up when they land on our shore..
Just trying to make a fast coin.
Theres still a bargain to be had with some cars for sale. Some need a little tlc but it's worth it if you get them at a decent price.
No one in their right mind would spend 6k on one if it needs work doing to it!

5Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 8:14 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

It is isn't it! I've seen a few 'bargains' and if I had the money and room if snap them up! Oh well! I've got enough on with one pulsar tbh!£££

6Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 8:38 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Lol one is more than enough.
I must admit I do want another tho Smile
I was talking to Ross earlier. There was one the other week up for £1k with bottom end knock. Thats a lot of car for little money.
Rebuild the engine and you have a sorted gtir for very little money.
If only I had the money to buy these cheap cars haha
The wintergreen rolling shell is cheap a well. If its still for sale when I win the lottery I will purchase it haha

7Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 11:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

^ sounds like you have a plan Stu Laughing

8Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 31st December 2015, 11:58 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I plan on buying a lotto ticket. Winning millions and buying all the gtir up for sale and becoming the second biggest horde in the world lol
Johnny will always be number 1 haha

9Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 12:10 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

GTIR museum Laughing

10Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 12:17 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

The first thing me a my mates did when we got back was but scratch cards....desperate or what Razz

11Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 1:32 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

gtir_woody wrote:GTIR museum Laughing
No just for me lol

PartyPete wrote:The first thing me a my mates did when we got back was but scratch cards....desperate or what Razz
First thing tomorrow when I wake in the afternoon will be to buy a lotto ticket lol

12Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 2:22 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

They buying lower grade from auctions etc at around £2k to £3k then doubling the money once in uk.
real proper clean low mileage grade 4 is about £4k at auction but can be more if have other interested buyers, main problem is real clean ones are appearing less & less at auctions now .

13Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 2:32 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

They have been about for a while, but were trading under Keighley Trade Centre. Seems like another one of those business that trade, get bad reports or in debt, then go bankrupt and reopen under a different business name. Looks like they are called Motorhub now.
It's one of them where you could either land a minter or a shitter.

14Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 2:44 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

They actually said they just buy them dirt cheap from Japan import them register and mot them and sell them at a pretty decent price, they have a 32 there running 650 for 15k, it's got some serious money's worth of stuff on it!

15Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 2:56 pm

mc_hawkings24

Keighley have had a bad reputation for years dressing up mutton as lamb. They buy the sea damaged cars strapped to the deck so i wouldn't buy anything from there i've also read they stole cars back off peoples drives they sold them to and strip them down or whatever and that was years ago.

I remember reading someone who thought he bought an r32 or r33 not sure if it was gtr or gtst but it had an n/a engine with turbo bits bolted on and the bloke who bought it couldn't get it running right he checked thr ecu and it was an n/a one. He returned it and they gave him a gtr but he had to pay more on top.

Last edited by mc_hawkings24 on 1st January 2016, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Those cars..... Empty Re: Those cars..... 1st January 2016, 2:58 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I can believe it tbh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum