Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone who uses forum important

+14
Petelesta
ROB_IOW
Mr B
pulsarmoley
shroom
GTI-R US
Daniel232006
Stu
nomad
FPSChris
gtir_woody
Digitalfaze
Welling_AL
johnny gtir
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 8:53 am

Supernova

I have no problem donating or paying a small fee for an annual membership if it helps keep the forum going. One thing I've always liked with other forum I've become a member of is club stickers to put on our cars, not only is free advertising for the forum but it also helps others identify you if they are not familiar with your car, like on the skoda forum I'm a member of they have a spotted was it you section for those that have seen other skodas in there area and would like to know who they are.

Other than that this is a great forum so keep up the good work lads.

27Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 9:51 am

shroom

shroom

^ if you want stickers ask Stu mate if he has time as we had a load made up for the 25th anniverary just simple web address ones I have 2 on the side windows! :-)

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

28Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 10:15 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Yes i can sort url stickers out. Bob has the club banner stickers.
If you look in the club merchandise section they are advertised there.

29Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 2:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Supernova wrote:I have no problem donating or paying a small fee for an annual membership if it helps keep the forum going. One thing I've always liked with other forum I've become a member of is club stickers to put on our cars, not only is free advertising for the forum but it also helps others identify you if they are not familiar with your car, like on the skoda forum I'm a member of they have a spotted was it you section for those that have seen other skodas in there area and would like to know who they are.

yeah ive got some club stickers left if you want some.
will do 2 for £6 delivered, got about a dozen left I think from 2nd batch I had made up

if anyone else wants some then same deal applies, I make nothing from these, it costs me £75 for as many as you can get on a 1mtr sq vinyl sheet which is 46 (larger size) so around £1.50 each

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 4:22 pm

Supernova

will do 2 for £6 delivered, got about a dozen left I think from 2nd batch I had made up

if anyone else wants some then same deal applies, I make nothing from these, it costs me £75 for as many as you can get on a 1mtr sq vinyl sheet which is 46 (larger size) so around £1.50 each[/quote]

I'll have a couple Bob

31Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 5:37 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

GTI-R US wrote:
Supernova wrote:I have no problem donating or paying a small fee for an annual membership if it helps keep the forum going. One thing I've always liked with other forum I've become a member of is club stickers to put on our cars, not only is free advertising for the forum but it also helps others identify you if they are not familiar with your car, like on the skoda forum I'm a member of they have a spotted was it you section for those that have seen other skodas in there area and would like to know who they are.

I will have some club stickers when I eventually come down to see you.

if anyone else wants some then same deal applies, I make nothing from these, it costs me £75 for as many as you can get on a 1mtr sq vinyl sheet which is 46 (larger size) so around £1.50 each

32Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 7:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Supernova wrote:

I'll have a couple Bob

ok no probs
if you make paypal payment to bobheywood@btinternet.com just put your forum name and delivery address in the message box and il get them posted out to you or anyone that wants some.
Il even chuck you in a free 'Torque of the south Motorsport' sticker as im nice lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

33Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 29th October 2015, 11:43 pm

Papajohns

ROB_IOW wrote:I wouldn't even know where to start doing somthing like that johnny ..

Just start a new thread of the month with a vote at the top. Keep it interesting and make it a different theme every month, bridge,river,modern art,seasonal etc......you could make the winners into next years calendar

34Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 6:40 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I could should I get parked right win the bridge one Dan. Don't know if you can get a car parked but what we got 7 bridges down the Tyne close together I know you can get all 7 in a Single photo shot if your on foot

35Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 4:49 pm

luke s

I like the sound of car of the month but as Bob mentioned I think if we had individual secttion for engine then crank, pistons ext, head,boost controllers ext it could be easyeier to find things stop repeated questions as probably somebody has had that issue be for and it's been answerd allready
Maybe a chat room so memembers can chat to each other? Min of 50posts or something so you knows it's someone with reputation and known on here

36Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 8:32 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Every thread is a chat room totally agree with first part of sections but to have chat room I feel this forum is open and anything said even if wrong gets pointed out but no one is made to feel bad for thinking or saying it

37Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 8:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

We did used to have a chatroom at the top of the main page but it was never used so we took it down ....

38Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 8:40 pm

luke s

Ok that's a fair point, just a thought that's all

39Everyone who uses forum important  - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone who uses forum important 30th October 2015, 9:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Every view and idea is welcome luke ... this club is all about members and keeping the forum moving forward ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum