Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday 9th November Cadwell park £89 early booking price

+5
gtir.rich
johnny gtir
mightydquinn
ben15476
GTI-R US
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

buckym120

buckym120

Yeah does have a good whine to it, did wonder as you can hear it in the vid, thought either that or was a propper shagged standard one lol

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Lol, if it was a shagged standard one I would have definitely blown it up!! The Quaife box serves me quite well though, I like the whining noise too which is good!! Smile

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Was a really good day at Cadwell as usual

Bens Gtr was exceptionally quick and fair play to Chris's Pulsar it wasn't far off the pace but Ben just happened to be on his game on this day and drove very well indeed

I decided to take a Pulsar which we have in, pretty much all standard but running a mines ecu.

Car made an astonishing 342bhp at 1.4 bar on dyno prior to going and fuelling was spot on with afr's under 11s on wot so could possibly have made more but afm and injectors were getting towards end of duty cycle
Ran the car at 1.3bar on the day as engines not that old and has no aftermarket cooling fitted
it has:
stock rebuilt engine by gti-r us
hybrid stage 1 turbo
tmic
oe ignition
walbro pump
goose exhaust
Blitz induction
mines ecu

car never missed a beat all day up until end of the day when it blew a hole in boost pipe (when I upped it to 1.45bar to give Ben and Chris a run for their money) lol but was an easy fix and drove her home again which is a 3hr journey.

Must say I loved driving a Pulsar again and always helps when its a reliable one such as this is.
Once the suspension had been sorted out in the afternoon the car then really started to handle which was lacking in the morning, then could have some fun with her.

Think I may take this to Brands in December as will be a bit of fun there Cool

Monday 9th November Cadwell park £89 early booking price - Page 2 White_11

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Little vid I took, pulsar looks well and seemed to have some rear wheel lift Cool
Monday 9th November Cadwell park £89 early booking price - Page 2 Th_B354FE19-48D3-4B24-A9E4-9DF651436000_zpstqfe5zfx

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice vid clare ....thanks for sharing .... Cool

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive even give you your very first rep point ... Wink

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Yay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  thanks I love you

ben15476

ben15476

Video from Cadwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2VZkH7o9I8

That it a quick Pulsar. Shame there was no rear view camera.

Strange that you gave up after I passed you Chris!

gtir.rich

gtir.rich

Looked fast and fun lol

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Haha Ben! It would have actually looked good with if I had a rearward one too, although from what you were saying, wouldn't it just been a video of flames and smoke with light tints from the headlights of your GTR!??

I'd love to say I gave up so I wouldn't embarrass you....... But that would be a lie!! Don't worry though, as we speak there's been more power injected into it!!

It was fun pal, just needed to be a bit faster!!!!!! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum