Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project

+16
nomad
shroom
PartyPete
GTI-R US
ducie54
johnboy
Mr B
gtir_woody
burrows1980
Cosmic73
Bandyleg
GTIR James
wrc
pulsarmoley
splmum
buckym120
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 3rd August 2016, 9:55 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Thats ace! Your lad is very clued up on his cars Smile

477Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 3rd August 2016, 10:00 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Although at the end when a Jag passes by, he mentions that's his favourite and its faster then Dads R!
little traitor! Wink

478Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 3rd August 2016, 10:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Haha good vid that Neil and nowt wrong with Jags  (older ones anyway) so the lads got taste

Glad you like your new found power, car pulls clean and good power at 1.2bar on a stock t28, could have made more as afr's were good but kept things ultra safe for you Wink
Enjoy! and see you at Mallory park next week

Ive got a vid of the dyno run too which il upload on your thread as soon as i get time

Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 20160810

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

479Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 3rd August 2016, 10:38 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cosmic73 wrote:Although at the end when a Jag passes by, he mentions that's his favourite and its faster then Dads R!
little traitor! Wink
either that or he baiting you and B is hinting more power dad new parts and a trip back to uncle bob

Polish those mirror deflectors so the air glides over them faster

480Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 4th August 2016, 7:58 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Haha good point, he has no fear after all. 320bhp is pedestrian for him.  Smile

Just arrived at work and managed to stretch it's legs in the higher gears along the A45.
Holy Mary mother of sweet Jesus! affraid
It's like a rocket that just keeps on rocketing, 4th & 5th just don't let up and sends you into the stratosphere
This would annihilate my WRX without breaking sweat,
Can't wait to show it off at the Mallory, bounce
Bob, I salute you Sir,
you the man

481Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 4th August 2016, 12:21 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Nice figures there Neil must be that porting jobby  lol!

482Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 4th August 2016, 1:14 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Ah, how could i forget those happy days when you were polishing my head Laughing
Yep, i reckon all your hard work made Bob's job that little bit easier, thanks
Very Happy Very Happy

483Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 17th December 2016, 4:02 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Thought i'd update this thread as its been quite a while,
Been driving the R all spring, summer, autumn and now into Winter with not a single issue.
Starts first time, every time and Bobs tuning makes it accelerate like lightening.
One niggle is that i noticed an oil weap from the driver side sump area but couldn't tell where exactly it was coming from.
Its gotten a bit heavier over the last few months so i thought id try again and find the source.
So, give the area a good clean,  started it up and took a look with fingers crossed it wouldn't be the crank seal.
Turns out its coming from the oil pump housing gasket and the bolts just needed nipping up.
So nice easy fix, i'm well pleased.
Very Happy

484Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 17th December 2016, 8:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Always good to have a fix like that Wink

485Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 17th December 2016, 9:35 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Glad to hear its been running well and haven't an issues, the time you spent doing things properly paid off Smile

486Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 9th February 2019, 5:08 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Well, it's an end of an era!!
My baby is for sale!! I've had 4 cracking years with her but the bodywork needs a little TLC which not something i enjoy doing.
So it's getting sold and i'll be on the look out for another, but with mechanical issues that I prefer to work on rather then bodywork.
It's up for £8,250 if anyone is interested?
https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-vehicles/nissan-pulsar-gtir/1329553102

Last edited by Cosmic73 on 10th February 2019, 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

487Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 9th February 2019, 11:28 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good luck with the sale mate, we'll be waiting for you to buy another Laughing

488Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 28th February 2019, 7:38 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Had much luck with buyers yet mate?

489Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 28th February 2019, 7:44 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I've had plenty of interest but mostly time wasters texting me me with "will you take £6k for it?" Which I just ignore.
Its up on eBay,  initially for £8,250 , now it's £7,750.
By this weekend I'll reduce it a bit more till it sells.
Like I said, plenty of interest, but no-one has turned up at my door with the cash yet.

490Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 28th February 2019, 7:49 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Just play the waiting game abit mate, when I sold my e36 i had heaps of time wasters offering like 3k less, I almost took one offer but waited it out and someone gave me asking price no questions asked lol

491Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 10th March 2019, 6:24 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Well that's it all sold now!  Sad  Sad
A chap came up from Oldham with his mate, and after a test drive and a bit of haggling we agreed on £6,800 which is fair enough considering.
During the test drive he was giving it some serious beans when suddenly there was a pop and the engine started spluttering pale
For a moment i thought the worst but i had a feeling it was just a jubilee clip popping popping off a boost pipe, which is what is was. A quick nipping up and she was running sweet again,  Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway, mixed feelings watching her go, but i needed it sold due to the house move. Once im all settled again, ill be on the look out for another R project or Sunny GTI.  study  study

492Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 10th March 2019, 10:01 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That’s good mate, bet it was abit sad seeing it go. Easy fix lucky and nothing that put him off, could have been worse, one of my mates took a car for a test drive and the bonnet latch let go, smashed the windscreen and roof in lol. I’ve started the count on how many days it takes you to buy another Laughing

493Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project - Page 20 Empty Re: Cosmic's Winter Pulsar Project 11th March 2019, 4:44 pm

DC313

DC313

Well done on the sale! Bet you're missing it already! Good luck with the house move then finding another!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum