Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

almera n15 issues (electric)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1almera n15 issues (electric) Empty almera n15 issues (electric) 9th October 2015, 6:43 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi fella's

My almera has started giving me bother the electric windows dont work nor does the sunroof which is still open and my remote centrol locking all stopped at the same time . any answers ? cheacked fuses and nothing is blown ... Sad

thanks sam

2almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 9th October 2015, 10:31 pm

Indy

Make sure u check all fuses and connecting cables my fuse wiggled its way out funnily enough I had no power and the bleeding car would not start so I pushed it back in and get presto I had power again!

3almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 8th November 2015, 3:40 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

This is probably sorted by now but was it the battery by any chance?
Similer electrical issues happened to my wifes car this time last year , eg when it got colder , and it was the battery that was on its way out.

4almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 8th November 2015, 7:59 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

The windows and sunroof arent tied into an alarm are they? You know how some alarms do the whole close the windows/ sunroof when you lock it. Just odd the central locking is also gone scratch

5almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 21st November 2015, 5:50 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Sorted turns out one on the main fuses i call them jap fuses as There only in jap cars had Been solderd / bodged And one of the wires were cut going thru Door .. But im scrapping the car anyway shame really no Rust but i have taken bits of it like calipers And bonnet latch for the Gtir so im going to scrap it ...

6almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 21st November 2015, 6:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just out of interest any pic of the car

7almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 28th November 2015, 2:23 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Jonny have you Facebook ? As theres à few on There im thinking of keeping it now trying to find parts for it to put it back in the road And use às a daily

8almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 28th November 2015, 9:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Face book WHAT did you just swear never had it and hope I never have to never been a fan of it

9almera n15 issues (electric) Empty Re: almera n15 issues (electric) 28th November 2015, 10:28 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

lol ^^^ oppps i said somthing i shouldnt off LOL sorry for swearing PMSL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum