Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wat do i need for a swap from auto to Manuel on n15 almera 1.6 16v

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Às title says im looking at putting Almera back in the road to use às a daily but want to get rid of the autobox And put à Manuel in it . So i Shell be looking for gearbox flywheel clutch pédal And god knows wat else às well às the wear And tear parts that need changing às well

Any info or where to get bits from much appriciated

I want to start this beginîg of new year

Thanks Sam

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Flywheel , clutch, gearbox , gear selectors , gear stick , gearbox mount ? driveshafts , clutch cable or hydraulic pipes,
Possibly master cylinder and slave , pedal box , possibly wiring for speedo drive , dash clocks if they have autobox info on them

shroom

shroom

Sell it and but a manual? Or are they more expensive over with you

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

There expensive And mine is clean apart from à dent on the wing ...

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sometimes you might need manual ecu too and if ecu got immobiliser you might need everything what is coded to it, I'm sure it was a case on ford focus, maybe someone could find you manual one here in UK and you'd just reshell it

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum