Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

poor poor england

+2
BEBB GTIR
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1poor poor england Empty poor poor england 25th June 2012, 1:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

pretty peed off this morning after watching the fotie last night Rolling Eyes

im actually probably one of the minority that was pleased england went out Shocked

would have been an unjustice to football had they got through, as they were so outplayed it was embarrasing....all that money they get paid entitles them to give 120 minutes blood sweat and tears not a measly 20 minutes then stand like statues for the remaining 100 minutes

with the exception of 4 or 5 players they should feel ashamed of themselves
dont matter about 3 lions it should be 3 lambs on there shirts Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2poor poor england Empty Re: poor poor england 25th June 2012, 2:05 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

useless bunch Crying or Very sad one of the worst games ive ever seen from both teams

3poor poor england Empty Re: poor poor england 25th June 2012, 4:35 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

i dont like footie but thought id catch wat turned out to be the last 5 mins and the et and penalties and we were lucky we got to 91 minutes although we did have a couple of good floureshes i think rooney should never grace the pitch again as he only loses the ball each time he touches it but walcott and carrol were pretty decent and we need to keep johnson going as hes a bloody good defender but yea we should never have got to so far if we have played like that throughout the whole thing but oh well its only a game... or is it Razz

4poor poor england Empty Re: poor poor england 25th June 2012, 4:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i gave up on the game 10 year back when players decided its all about the amount there worth and don't give a shit about the game the over paid fairies.i watch the toon and england but don't put my self out. stick to motorsport inc bikes and fighting of all kinds boxing cage to name two

5poor poor england Empty Re: poor poor england 25th June 2012, 7:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lmao im glad im not the only one who isnt really into football i did watch some of the game and as already said we played like a bunch of twats you could cleary see what team wanted to win and had the passion for it and it wasnt england lol

6poor poor england Empty Re: poor poor england 25th June 2012, 7:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I too dont really watch footbal but was at a loose end so watched it, in fairness to our team i actually thought some of them italians were a bunch of cheating tw*ts, the amount of times i saw them dropped to the ground when they had hardly been touched and that other b*stard that kept grabbing shirts!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum