Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone fancy Cadwell on 24th June?

+5
nomad
shroom
GTI-R US
mightydquinn
ben15476
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

pulsar23

I might try although car prob won't be ready

ben15476

ben15476

GTI-R US wrote:Why thank you Ben Very Happy

Il get Clare to book you a room

What about you and your dad Chris?

Why thank you Bob!

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Only just seen this again! Lol! We'll probably just meet u at Cadwell in the morning pal as its only about an hour and half matey for us! Thanks for the offer though pal! I think Stevo will be coming again as my passenger as my dad is stick at work! He's coming to both Rockingham and donnington though!
It doesn't matter what car you bring Bob, it's all just about having fun at the end of the day, I'll try not to break mine before dinner this time! Smile
I'll hopefully have fun toying with Ben and his R35 again though!!!!! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Twisted Evil

ben15476

ben15476

You see this man?
Thats you that is when I drive past you!
Does anyone fancy Cadwell on 24th June? - Page 2 11205584_10155714997455187_263067853726347728_n_zps0fcczfpl

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

LOL! Deffo made me laugh that one matey!!
....... 1st time for everything I guess!!!!!! Wink

ben15476

ben15476

Looking forward to it mate.
See you there!

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Me too! I just have to try not break it at Rockingham on Sunday! I'll take it steady this Sunday so it will be good for Wednesday all been well! Smile

ben15476

ben15476

Nice!
Well I have bought a passenger ticket for cadwell if you or anyone else wants / needs it!

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ok Chris will see you there on the day

May just have to take the gtr gonna try get some boots sorted
Ben can you send me a link where you got those 888s

Evens up the playing field a bit I guess, brakes will have to wait though.

I'm at rockingham on track aswell Sunday but will be taking a pulsar to that

I'm up for this one, gonna give the pair of you a driving lesson Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ben15476

ben15476

Eerr I think they are all out of 888's now...

ben15476

ben15476

Here's where I got em
http://www.usedtyresales.com/index.php

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Good idea ben, I did the same for Stevo who's coming with me! Smile
Sounds good Bob, I reckon a set of 888's will make a massive difference. Fair play bringing a Pulsar to Rockingham. Haha, giving the pair of us a driving lesson....... more like a rallycross lesson!!!! Twisted Evil
Used tyres!?? Camskill are usually a cheap website for new tyres if you get stuck!

ben15476

ben15476

Well that was a fun day yesterday, I am knackered. Didn't wake up till 9.30 just slept through the alarms!

Bob - did you do the evening session as well in the end?

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Yes he did do the evening sesh and it's about time he got the videos from the go pro up here too

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

It was definitely good fun! Lots of track time but definitely lots of heat for the cars to take! I think I'm about recovered from it now! Lol!
As above, he did, was going quick too and it was much easier for the cars as it cooled off! Smile

ben15476

ben15476

Sounds good. Mine wouldn't have taken it, trans oil was sitting at 95 deg most of the way home.

Oil cooler on my xmas list!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum