Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

25th meet

+5
shroom
johnny gtir
Stu
Spark plug spike
PartyPete
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

5125th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 12:41 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Stu wrote:
Gaz GTiR wrote:Sooooo whats the plan? How many of us are meeting at J10 & how many we meeting on the way down?

Yeh spike, meet you at Stafford services at 6.30... Try get there for 6.15 if you can as Stu dousnt like waiting for people if were late as I once found out Laughing Laughing
Laughing
We waited and waited. But someone was driving like miss daisy and moaning about going over 4k rpm because of fuel.
Then they wanted the toilet. So we decided to enjoy the convoy instead of baby sitting Laughing

Hang on... I was running a RB box &was doing 70 @4000 rpm Shocked & I didn't need the loo, just coudnt be arsed with a sill bitch moaning down my ear on motorway about needing the loo. Haha

Anyway not the point, mates are menna wait was only 2 mins late fooku

5225th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 1:22 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gaz GTiR wrote:
Stu wrote:
Gaz GTiR wrote:Sooooo whats the plan? How many of us are meeting at J10 & how many we meeting on the way down?

Yeh spike, meet you at Stafford services at 6.30... Try get there for 6.15 if you can as Stu dousnt like waiting for people if were late as I once found out Laughing Laughing
Laughing
We waited and waited. But someone was driving like miss daisy and moaning about going over 4k rpm because of fuel.
Then they wanted the toilet. So we decided to enjoy the convoy instead of baby sitting Laughing

Hang on... I was running a RB box &was doing 70 @4000 rpm Shocked  & I didn't need the loo, just coudnt be arsed with a sill bitch moaning down my ear on motorway about needing the loo. Haha

Oi stop biting my ankles angry midget Laughing

You was moaning and driving like miss daisy! Just admit it lol we drove down the motorway at 50mph waiting for you to catch up.
Then I phoned you and you said you was pulling into the services because you wanted a poo Laughing

5325th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 6:46 pm

Papajohns

Stu wrote:
Gaz GTiR wrote:
Stu wrote:

Laughing

Hang on... I was running a RB box &was doing 70 @4000 rpm Shocked  & I didn't need the loo, just coudnt be arsed with a sill bitch moaning down my ear on motorway about needing the loo. Haha

Oi stop biting my ankles angry midget Laughing

You was moaning and driving like miss daisy! Just admit it lol we drove down the motorway at 50mph waiting for you to catch up.
Then I phoned you and you said you was pulling into the services because you wanted a poo Laughing

At least he was thoughtful and pulled over , last time he was in my car he threw up his dinner all over the passenger side window n door ner ner

5425th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 7:38 pm

shroom

shroom

Stu could you put the postcode up of that Cinema please im lazy and cant find it lol

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5525th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 7:43 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Stu wrote:
Spark plug spike wrote:I will have to set off at 5am to meet you guys at J10 on the M6 Shocked

Are you meeting at the village urban resort?
We are meeting at the showcase cinema. Bentley Mill Way, Walsall, West Midlands WS2 0LE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shroom wrote:Stu could you put the postcode up of that Cinema please im lazy and cant find it lol

Lazy web footed browsley boy Laughing

5625th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 8:00 pm

shroom

shroom

Haha how dare you my web feet are an asset!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5725th meet - Page 3 Empty Re: 25th meet 17th June 2015, 8:08 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

shroom wrote:Haha how dare you my web feet are an asset!
Lol only true browsley folk have webbed feet! You are special Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum