Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's this rep points business

+6
pulsarmoley
Gti-r dannyboy
Mr B
hreggtir
grim_d
Hardy172cup
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's this rep points business  Empty What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 4:59 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've noticed a little feture been added to the forum that I hadn't realised lol
How do I give somebody a rep point? I was supposed to give Johnny one for helping me out but never did lol. It's a good feature though because people have helped me out with little bits here and there in the past and I think it's good that we can now give them a rep point, I just need to figure out how you do it Laughing

2What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 5:17 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Right hand side of the post, there's a little + and -.

Happy repping!

3What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 5:19 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

on right hand side of each post there is a plus and a minus, click on the plus for good rep. I think that's it anyway ha.

4What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 5:19 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

beat me to it grim

5What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 5:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Plus or minus signs to right side of post, click on + for positive rep to be added
Pic below of this thread/your post ...
What's this rep points business  Rep1_copy

6What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 6:27 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Does minus take one off? And do you know who has put 1 on??

7What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 6:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah a negative will deduct a point and no you cant see who has given you a rep point unfortunately

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

8What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 8:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep even i cant tell who has given rep points ....

9What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 8:36 pm

pulsar23

well thanks to who ever gave me one well done

10What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 10:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I think i need more rep points coz I'm such a nice bloke

11What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 10:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Indeed you are a good bloke Wink

12What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 19th April 2015, 11:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Dont be greedy rob you have a big 3 already Laughing

13What's this rep points business  Empty Re: What's this rep points business 22nd April 2015, 10:26 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Ahh.. I have seen the little plus and minus but didn't realise what they did
I apologise for any rep points accidentally removed when I'm trying to operate my iPhone with my stubby fingers lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum