Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ebay

+5
pulsarmoley
nomad
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
Concrete-GTIR
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ebay Empty ebay 7th May 2013, 11:46 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

peopl eon ebay really f~~k me of i won some wheels for a really good price obviously he was excpecting more so i get a message, sorry mate my brother has given the wheels away so im going to have to cancel the transaction. what a load of bull its an auction site if you dont put a reserve then it sells for what ever price it sells for end of. This has happened a few times now. also at first i said to him could you please package these ill will pay extra for packaging if needed and can arrange a courier to collect he then says sorry i dont know how to pacakge them, whaaaaaaat

2ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 12:01 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I gave up with ebay a long time ago mate for these reasons Rolling Eyes

Ill go on & have a nosey but if ther is no contact number i dont bother, ebay is a joke & a mugs game if you ask me Suspect

3ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 12:10 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

you do get some really good bargains though and for the most its been fine just so annoyingthis time as i really liked the wheels im leaving him negative feedback he can piss off

4ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 12:47 pm

To be honest I'd have done the same thing.the price to put things on with a reserve is just simply too high,eBay has gotten very greedy over the last few years

5ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 12:51 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

why would you do the same just put your start bid at the least you would take for them, if you would do what this bloke did dont use ebay simple. He started the bidding at 99p its not my fault noone wanted them apart from me

6ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 1:00 pm

My start up price is always my minimum price I'd accept.what feedback score did he have?he might have mistakenly put it on too low
I won something last week for 99p and was told it had been sold already didn't bother me as I wouldn't have sent it either

7ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 1:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I absolutely hate ebay and that's why I very rarely buy or sell anything off there unless its a buy now price.
stuff you get is often tat and that's assuming you ever get it in first instance.
ive lost count of the amount of money ive lost through buying rubbish that's supposed to be good, or stuff that's removed at last knockings as its not brought what seller was really wanting Rolling Eyes
the whole thing is corrupt and ebay fees are a rip off, very greedy along with there paypal robbing counterparts, which is handy but at 4.1% the fees are scandalous especially on larger transactions

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8ebay Empty Re: ebay 7th May 2013, 3:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Paypal is defo a rinse ..... i have won stuff on ebay for very little money and been told its sold or just been removed then re advertised its simple and pisses me right off if you dont want to sell it for little money then dont fooking advertise it for less than the amount you want to part with it regardless of cost for the advert scratch

9ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 5:35 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Robd if your start price is the minimum you would accept then if its worth more than 99p then put it at more dont waste people's time by putting it at 99 then lf it doesn't sell for what you want not send, don't use eBay else that ruins the point in bidding.and like nomad said if you don't want to sell it don't advertise it for so little and not send when no one but one persons bids.

The bloke had 100% feedback and now is moaning I'm gonna leave him negative feedback saying its not his fault it's his brothers what a douche bag

10ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 6:11 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ebay is hit and miss but you can find some unusual items on there.
With regards to this seller i'd tell him b*llocks, if you advertise something and you allow your brother to give them away Suspect then thats his own fault.
Think people also start at 99p as the insertion fee is less.

11ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 6:40 am

Wocka

Wocka

report him through ebay as a bad seller

12ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 6:48 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah you can report him or the item under .... avoiding fees

13ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 7:42 am

Concrete-gtir out of interest what wheels did you buy and how much did you win them for

14ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 9:47 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Why have you done this recently or something

15ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 9:56 am

no

16ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 9:59 am

actually just seems like you are a bit pissed off as you won some wheels for 99p and the guy wont send them
whether it is right or wrong to sell something with a 99p start up price is irrelevant its seems more of an insult for you to demand he sells them to you for 99p

17ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 10:08 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

What on earth are you talking about its eBay an auction site if you put something up for auction with no reserve or with out putting a start price of the minimum you would take then who ever wins the auctions wins it simple as that. You entered a contract when listing your item, you don't sell something and just because doesn't make what you want not send it that's ridiculous if you think that's how it works. Also I didn't win it for 99p I won them for o£77. Most people seem to agree with what I'm saying apart from you which is very strange but if you want to work that way crack on.

18ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 12:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I do have to agree thats the whole point of ebay .... it seems alot of people seem to forget the fact that it is a legal contract you are entering when selling items rules are there supposedly to be abided by ... scratch

19ebay Empty Re: ebay 8th May 2013, 1:40 pm

Well robd I am another that does not agree with what you have said, if you put it on a 99p start then you take the risk.....pretty simple really. I have had some bad experience with eBay from others .....but then you will always get idiots in life and people who back out of deals....differance is some of us will sue over it!

20ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 8:27 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Sounds like robd is another eBay messer!
They get my anger right up!!!!
I've had it done across me a few times now!

If the shoe was on the other foot and you had bid the wheels upto £300 then found some for sale at £250 and decided to tell the seller you didn't want his now. He wouldn't be to happy would he!?
eBay is a joke these days!
To many kids thinking they can get mega money for their shit and trying to avoid the £1 listing fees by doing a 99p listing. Fucking skip rats!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

21ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 5:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think you maybe the minority on this one robd .

22ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 6:32 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

iv sold a few things on there before and got pennies for it! Not the best but then when the buyer says it hasn't arrived? Iv had to claim for a hks filter and maf before it sold for around a fiver lol I posted it recorded and they said they never got it? and was never signed for so never to sure if its all lies even at that price?

23ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 6:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

dont list it if its not for sale at that price or sell elsewhere simple

24ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 8:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Talking of things for sale anyone notice the lack of pulsars on pistonheads seems to be all jumping onto gumtree must be the fee for advertising on there or something .

25ebay Empty Re: ebay 9th May 2013, 8:33 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Bold statement from me but alot less cars full stop i think.but yes pulsars never seem to have been the same since the fees

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum