Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit windy?

+4
pulsar23
nomad
Stu
pulsarmoley
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Fair play pete i just meant there being so much ... maybe it was holding you back kind of thing ...

27Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:51 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I manually made planks once from couple of trees with wedges & sledge, man it was hard work :-S
Least it getting used which good.

28Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:52 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Im quite enjoying it actually, apart from when the wind changes direction and blows the sawdust in your face Rolling Eyes

29Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:54 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Mr B wrote:I manually made planks once from couple of trees with wedges & sledge, man it was hard work :-S
Least it getting used which good.

My friends got an ms660 with a 36" bar and some special tool for making the planks. I couldn't be doing that precision for planks. I am tempted to make a couple of little chairs for a laugh but will have to see how good I am with my saw Smile

30Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:54 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Favours are very handy Laughing good that you are making use of the situation anyway. I was making some selves on the weekend in my new place and I'm still getting sawdust out of my orifices Laughing

31Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 8:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah you know the feeling when you find sawdust in places you didn't think possible. Its when you blow your nose and half a branch worth comes out Shocked Laughing

32Bit windy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit windy? 13th April 2015, 9:00 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha good call!! yoursofunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum