Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check what a friend of mine is building

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 3:17 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

https://www.facebook.com/projectkaiju

This will be interesting to see when done!
A 5.7 litre v8 twin turbo pulsar!!!!

2Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 4:17 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Thats a big transmission tunnel to fabricate into the gtir shell! Wont be much room left for a seat lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 4:29 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

True, but I think room for a seat is the least of his worries Rolling Eyes

4Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 6:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey that is going to be a tight fit ... so is it going to be 2wd instead of 4 ???

5Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 6:40 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

No 4wd! He used to have a little business over here working on pulsars and 200sx's etc

6Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 6:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sweet should be a monster when done then .... wonder what the power to wieght ratio is as all that must wieght a fair bit compared to stock ...

7Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 8:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I didn't know this is going to be twin turbo!! Holy tight fit. Congrats to him for for trying something completely different and unknown. Lots of fab and custom ahead. Will end up far from being a R though.

8Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 22nd November 2014, 10:13 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Fair play to someone trying something different but cant see it being much good for anything other than drag racing, hopefully i'll be proved wrong.

9Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 4th December 2014, 1:33 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thought id bump this, he has made some updates on FB.

10Check what a friend of mine is building Empty Re: Check what a friend of mine is building 5th December 2014, 6:16 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Yes it's coming along

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum