Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caliper nipples

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caliper nipples Empty Caliper nipples 13th November 2014, 6:34 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi all,does anyone have a link to buying new rear caliper bleed nipples,I need some.cheers Very Happy

2Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 14th November 2014, 7:51 am

grim_d

grim_d

Loads on ebay, mild or stainless.

Just measure the thread, will be something like m8 x 1.25 or 1.0

3Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 14th November 2014, 9:26 am

gtir_sunny

I got mine from biggred.co.uk, just call them up with your car details and they'll do the rest

4Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 14th November 2014, 2:02 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Nice one lads cheers

5Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 16th November 2014, 10:18 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Just got a message from tony at biggred,he said according to our data your vehicle used M10 X 1 Bleed Nipples. However our data does not give me the length, we stock 5 different length's

6Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 16th November 2014, 10:21 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still need to find it in me to apply some heat to the calipers,to remove the old ones lolol

7Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 17th November 2014, 3:22 pm

gtir_sunny

I might have a couple of brake nipples mate, I can post them to you or I can take the measurement of it and let you know on here

8Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 17th November 2014, 3:31 pm

gtir_sunny

I've just found them, I have 2 if you want them mate, brand new, I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I owe you some money, pm me your address and I'll post them out to you, if not the length is 35mm exactly

9Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 17th November 2014, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Hopefully these will get sticky so its m10x1 x35mm

10Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 17th November 2014, 11:09 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Well I finished work today and thought I'd have ago at get them nipples off without snapping them,and I managed it but what a s..t they were!Took me sometime but got there in the end,I went to go get some and managed to get two,thing is I don't think there guna fit......thread doesn't look just right for my liking and I don't wanna cross thread them Sad so if you have some kicking about you can spare,good on ya mate owe you one.cheers,I'll pm you

11Caliper nipples Empty Re: Caliper nipples 18th November 2014, 10:02 am

grim_d

grim_d

Length won't matter really as if too long it will just stick out the caliper more. Mine do as I pinched them off a different set of calipers I had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum