Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snetterton track day Monday 6th October

+5
mightydquinn
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
gtir_pimp
Gl3nnGTIR
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 27th September 2014, 7:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

This is an open pitlane event on the new 300 curcuit (very fast) so I've heard but I've never actually driven that curcuit before

Cost is £149 which is very cheap

If anyone wants to go then let me know and il give you details as I'm definitely going Smile

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 9:49 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Mine wont be ready atall for that, i am trying to get my mate with that mental N/A to take that civic... See what he says

3Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 11:41 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

That's my birthday, I would come but the car ain't ready as you never answered your phone to sort my bits out Sad Sad Sad

4Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 6:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Didn't know you phoned aron I ended up being really busy on Saturday
If you pop it down next Saturday or one day in the week il sort the bits out for you Smile
It will be ready then

5Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 8:14 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Is there a noise limit? I might come either way if you take me as a passenger, it is my birthday after all

Can you also pm me a price on sorting those bits out please

6Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 8:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah there is a noise limit but can't remember what but il have a look tomorrow.
If my gtr passes it though you won't have a prob with the pulsar as the gtr is fookin noisy

Il drop you a pm tomorrow aron can you pm me with what bits needed doing, won't be a lot from what I can remember should have it all done in a couple of hours then you'll be ready to go on track.
It's open pitlane so you can come on and off as you please, there's no pressure

7Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 8:46 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Im sure Snetterton runs no noise limit bob?

8Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 28th September 2014, 10:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Just checked and it's 105db

9Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 4:27 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Really tempted for this, and some other track days, its just such a treck is snetterton for me, and if I break, its a long drive with the AA. Seems cheap though Bob.

10Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 6:01 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Will I need to show my driving license if I come? I obviously have one but I've lost the photo card bit, I'm sure I have the counterpart though, but I have also lost my passport to prove who I am!

11Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 6:10 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Sounds dodgy to me lol joking
gtir_pimp wrote:Will I need to show my driving license if I come? I obviously have one but I've lost the photo card bit, I'm sure I have the counterpart though, but I have also lost my passport to prove who I am!

12Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 6:20 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Al chaeda are probably using it

13Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 7:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Aron...............Bring the paper bit if you've got it and some other proof of id
Even if you don't have anything all they do is phone dvla just to confirm you have a licence which they charge you a fiver for

Chris.............it's only about 2 1/2 hrs from you, its 2 hour drive for me too
Would be good if you could make it
Me and Ben are both taking the gtr's and there's also a 400bhp zx300 going and bens mate is bringing a lotus so would be good to see a couple of gtir's there as it's the last one il be doing this year

14Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 9:04 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I wish it was Bob, if it was 2 and half hours I'd av booked straight on, it's 3 and a half hours though so long as traffic is good! Sad
I'll not say no yet though, I'll have a think, and I'll see how my car gets on at the Rollers tomorrow! I uprated the turbo again so it's booked in at 10 for mapping! Smile I just know that you'll all have a good day and I like track days! Smile

15Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 9:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

No way Chris straight down the a1 onto the a14 eastbound.

Dave goes back up to just north of York every other weekend and that's only 3 half hours that's from Southend

Anyway see what you can do Chris would be good to have a quick gtir there with a good driver as bens looking at getting one aswell for the track as its too expensive keep using the gtr and I can see where he's coming from lol

16Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 29th September 2014, 9:43 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I shall be back on here posting tomorrow and I'll let you know either way pal. I'm trying to get a mate to come down for the journey! Smile

17Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 11:17 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

okedoke chris
ive booked it now anyway so has gtr ben on here

18Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 1:10 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Cool! Cars not gone quite to plan as yet, think boost controller is playing up so it only made 410, hoping to know a little bit more later today as I've just left it with them. If it's good and sorted, I've decided I will come as I enjoy track days!
Was there still enough places left as I know i'm cutting it fine!

19Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 7:01 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

If you can book me on Bob, or send me the details pal, I'll be there! Managed to make 425, not as much as it should be should be enough to potter about with! I'm also going to bring a mate who just wants to come as passenger if that's ok? Guessing ull be happy to take us for a spin in your proper car!??

20Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 8:48 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Found it, done sorted and booked through MSVT. Smile

21Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 9:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Nice one Chris Cool
I've got a track battle with my arch rival Ben in his gtr but yes you and your mate are welcome to a passenger ride in the big blue beasty but your car is very quick too and you know how to drive the thing for sure so I'm sure you will be thereabouts on the twisty bits

Hopefully octanejunkies can make it aswell as I spoke to him on the phone today, another very good driver in a quick car so I reckon it could be a very interesting day and some pretty close action

22Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 9:31 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Awesome pal! Thanks for the offers for us both in the passenger rides, we'll deffo take you up on that! I'll try my best to keep up, hopefully the car will do as it should!

The more the merrier for me, particularly if there's quick cars, I asked my pal Steve (who's coming as passenger) to come in his 466.6 BHP Impreza, but he doesn't want to break it!! Sad

What time you planning on getting there Monday morning?

23Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 9:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Well il be leaving mine at just before 6 so if I get a good run I should be there by 8 hopefully, is your old man not wanting to come aswell?

24Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 10:09 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Get some good photos or footage now you have a gopro Wink

25Snetterton track day Monday 6th October Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 30th September 2014, 10:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep will do
I've still not uploaded the last vid at the ring just not had time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum