Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

clutch slave master cylinder

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clutch slave master cylinder Empty clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 5:38 pm

hagger

when it rains it pours,silly cars................. anyway does anybody know if you can get the 2 main rubber seals in the clutch slave master cylinder as mine have failed.I tried a couple of nissan dealers who were friendly but not much help. Anybody have a clue? many thanks

2clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 6:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=1618&cat=0&sub=0&sec=0&var=0&dc=&gen=

3clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 6:43 pm

hagger

hey yup i saw these chaps.I Will order one from them if i cant find the seals. cheers

4clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 7:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im still looking for you mate ....

5clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 7:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Have a read of this .... seems like there is an alternative depending on what parts of the kit you need ... http://www.canadagtir.com/forum/engine-performance/replacing-clutch-master-cylinder

30610k part number
For the thread ....

Last edited by nomad on 16th September 2014, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

6clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 7:18 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I've just removed one from a car that doesn't look all that old if you need it, definitely no leaks and holding pressure

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 8:42 pm

hagger

Hey thanks for all that info Nomad.That part number is the one ive used when contacting Nissan dealers,but they still cant find it. Bob can you pm me a price please for the one you have as i would like to sort the car as soon as possible. cheers

8clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 11:31 pm

mreguest

mreguest

firstly ebay item number 121345042896. Second also 271574614604, fairly sure the second one fits gtir I'm struggling to tell reading this on my phone... If it doesn't straight fit the insides will probably be the same though plus the push rod and fluid tank bit. Over the years I've found if you study the pictures closely there are only two main types of master for the n14 related cars. The one on my last car was from a left hand sunny 1.6, part trw pnb519 i think. see here all are the same part but one is phase1, phase2 and lefty... Same with the slave cylinders the one on my car now is a trw off a bluebird diesel i think Smile if it looks the same in the pictures they will be the same. Good luck! Adam

9clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 11:42 pm

mreguest

mreguest

another thing is the adn/blueprint parts and Delphi parts were all oem back in the day so worth getting above other after market brands. I bought a Delphi master once off ebay and noticed where my original said 'Nissan' the Delphi one had something scraped off... I contacted Delphi direct and asked what was scraped off and they said the word 'Nissan'. Because only Nissan can legally sell Nissan branded oem parts in a Nissan box. The Delphi and adn parts come in their own boxes but are the same bits with Nissan name scratched off Smile Track rod ends for example do not say Nissan on them from Nissan or Delphi so you would never know...

10clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 16th September 2014, 11:44 pm

mreguest

mreguest

if you want to cross reference part numbers there are lots of sites like this www.yoyopart.com/oem/205779/trw-pnb519.html

11clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 17th September 2014, 7:01 am

hagger

Well blimey thats a lot of good info there adam,cheers for that.I am sure even if the cylinder body is different there must be a generic piston kit,as there are a few nissans that use a Nabco 3/4 inch bore.Ive just found a Nissan x trail master cylinder on ebay with the same bore.If the internals are the same it may make it easier in the future to track down parts.

12clutch slave master cylinder Empty Re: clutch slave master cylinder 17th September 2014, 5:27 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Both ADL part numbers (slave & master) are in the ADN parts topic>
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3405-blueprint-adn-parts-list 
Any good autofactors will have or can get these, the slave is that cheap generally not worth bothering with seal kit, same for master really as if bore not best nor will the rebuild be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum