Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fuel pump ....clutch master cylinder ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Right been getting my pulsar up and running or trying lol
first off the other week i went in the car was going over a few thing and pushed the clutch pedal down and heard a wierd noise as it went down like a pop .... but got in today and the pedal just hit the floor and didnt come back up .... checked the slave cylinder on the gearbox pushed it in manually and that pushes back out on its own .... checked above the pedal and rod is still connected and goes in and out .... so im thinking it possibly be the clutch master cylinder itself any thoughts ...i tried to bleed it by pulling the pedal up and dawn manually but doesnt seem to be pushing much fluid through....
so i thought right ok leave that get the car running engine wise as hasnt been started for a while pulled the plugs and left them out got pressure up no problems then put it all back together turning over ok but didnt fire ... so checked fuel line going to the injectors pulled it off turned her over ... hey presto no fuel .... so checked green relay had spare one changed it over and still nothing ..... checked fuse under dash thats fine go to back of the car check pump wiring no live feed coming so thought maybe pump as couldnt hear it prime took the walbro pump out on pulling it out i manged to snap the filter clean off ... so one walbro fooked .... have standard pump so plugged it in while it was out and nothing ..... is there anywhere else i should be looking feed wise for another fuse or anything ?
So all in all this week has been eventfull first bust meself up with the dremel drill then fuck me walbro and more and likley goota change the clutch master cylinder ..... ball age 

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Could the fuel pump issue be a dodgy earth or did you measure voltage to pump Leighton?
If you heard a pop maybe it was the seal/s in the clutch master cylinder is the slave is ok?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I didnt check the plug going into the cap but did it from the other side and no voltage so will check wiring from the plug now i know wich one it is .....
i was thinking the same thing mate it could be the seal on the master ....i have a spare one so i can change it over just doesnt look like to much fun to do .... the slave cylinder isnt weeping or anything and fluid level stayed the same when pumping the pedal so somethings not quite right ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum