Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

w reg pulsar ...

+8
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
pulsarmoley
toaster55
Hardy172cup
Andy Sunny Gti
GTI-R US
nomad
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 11:26 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No worrys mate

52w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 12:23 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Sorry gaz now they've banned you and for what lol
To try stop the truth from coming out? big big mistake
il post the truth on here for all to see plus il get Colin on here from Ireland (when I can contact him) with hard evidence on the car he bought from the thread poster on the oc
They can all fabricate stories and lie as much as they like which no doubt they will but I have a right to let everyone know the facts and that I will do!

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

53w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 12:45 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha Don't worry about me getting banned, the forum is shit so they've not gained anything apart from me laughing at them for how much of a pathetic forum it is... Which I worked out after 3 weeks of signing up to it 5 years ago... Others have said the same... Says alot Laughing

But we know the truth behind all this & so do they...

The difference is we are not in the school play ground anymore... But go's to show the few on OC causing trouble obviously still are... Your wooden spoons belong in the cookery class boys!!! But saying that theifs will be theifs Wink

54w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 2:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

right nows the time to clear this up once and for all with the absolute truth, I have to do it on here as they don't want it seen on the oc obviously and that's why gaz was banned last night despite having no part of it whatsoever which is  in itself is a disgrace to say the least, but no loss anyway.

this will be my last post on this matter as im not going to get drawn into silly wars with certain individuals on there who are hell bent to try and put me down with anything they can think up in their pathetic minds one person in particular knows full well what im talking about and thinks that by blocking me on girly facebook that remarks don't get back to me but that's something I will deal with as nothing to do with benji the thread poster.

so onto the subject in hand mainly:for all on the oc who seem obsessed with this maybe you would be so kind as to copy and paste it so all can see and draw  their own conclusions Rolling Eyes

benji aka pulsar kid bought the track car from me earlier this year
he came down to look at the car after speaking to him over the phone and I said come have a look despite him offering to buy it before even seeing the car in real life now if I had been out to rob him I would never have said that I would have just taken his money there and then.

so when he came down 'the same day' he looked all over the car and the other which I just sold to ali on this forum, after telling me what he wanted the car for I suggested he purchased the one that ali has just bought as the other car was very track focused but he did not listen to me and was adamant he wanted that one so I said fair enough its your money so you have what ever one you like.
one thing that I did point out to him was that the car was not assembled by myself but by the two former idiots that used to work for me, so I told benji when he got the car back home to check every single nut and bolt on this car for peace of mind despite it going through a genuine mot with some points that needed addressing they do not check every bolt.
(this bit is relevant to what russ on the oc has accused me of)......the car FORMERLY was a high powered big spec pulsar but all the modded parts including forged nd engine, quaife gearbox ect had all been removed and sold but a standard setup was installed but all paperwork was sold WITH the car despite none of it being any longer relevant other than gabs which were left on there, the for sale ad at the time clearly stated every single item fitted at time of sale.

now this is where it gets a little more complicated as when benji came down he had a white skyline gtst which he was looking to sell and was around same price as the pulsar now I knew colin in Ireland wanted a gtst and was in a few days coming over to the mainland for our annual sprintday so I asked benji about the car and he promised me it was all good but just needed arches rolling and interior tidying a little, I never took the car for a drive as I at the time trusted his word so phoned colin there and then and showed a couple of pics of the gtst which at first appeared to look very clean for the year. colin said yes I will take the car so we basically did a swap for the pulsar which was going to be collected by benji later that week as I wanted colin to look at the car to see if he was happy before concluding the deal.
so roll forward a few days and colins in England and benji drives down so deal can be done all goes smoothly and benji drives off in pulsar with lots of standard looking items he also wanted as well as a set of comp mo thx wheels which were fitted to the car for him.
colin stays down in southend as the sprint day is that weekend so drives off to his hotel.

next morning I get a call from benji saying that a clutch hose on the car had a split which obviously gave low clutch issues so I said I would send him a replacement out but then he turns round wioth these exact words ''bob I don't want this car as the mrs does not like the rollcage, so can we do a swap for the other one?'' I said no its too late now after getting car ready for him I have not got time to waste sorting the other out, he made his choice at the start despite me advising him against buying the track car but then he changes his mind at the drop of a hat after the deal was done which is absolutely not on, he is by far the most indecisive dithering character I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure to meet.

Now to the nitty gritty bit where lies and deceit began to show
johnny gtir helped me remedy some of the below faults as he was down here helping me that week, we did all this work I add with no charge to colin whatsoever as he was unhappy with a few bits on the car and with just cause I might add

1.the locking system never worked on the car despite someone trying to lash up the solenoid on drivers door which was a failed horrendous bodge job
2.all wheels were rubbing out on the arches and car had so much camber at rear it was unreal so had obviously been used as a drift car and was dangerous to drive on a public highway
3. suspension had collapsed and all springs had been chopped down so car was as if it had no suspension at all which made the handling coupled with the camber damned right dangerous
4.inner tyre walls were bulged and im not talking little bulges im talking fookin organic egg size on more than one tyre  Shocked  but colin will confirm no doubt
5. was told timing belt was known to have been done by previous owner so I checked anyway only to find was original belt from when car was new and was clearly in a bad state so changed that for him.
6. rad was full of radweld so had obviously had a leak to lash up but not discovered at this point
7. driver window had been attempted to be repaired but to no avail as soon as you opened the window the glass drops inside the door lol
8. car was always cutting out every time you coasted to a halt wasn't told about that issue either but we managed to get a slightly better idle on the car

trust me theres much worse to come and for all those that attended the sprint day this year you will know exactly what im talking about but il let colin tell you the rest of the story in his words as it really is quite shocking.

I would like to point out that colin is one of the most honest direct people I have ever met, he does not lie and says things as they are whether you like his answer or not so trust me with this as it is all 100% true and can be backed up with photographic evidence and proof plus johnny gtir on here is a well respected unbiased member of this forum and the oc he is another that will only tell the truth with his findings so don't just take my word for it people.

I felt guilty as I foolishly believed benji in saying the car was all good so me and johnny between us up to that point did all the work on colins car free of any charge to help the poor sod out after he had been lied to big time by the poster of the thread on the oc.
think we spent either 2 or 3 days on that car remedying some of the main faults so he could do the sprintday and drive it back home to northern Ireland but there was much more that needed doing

now to date and this thread which I would like people to note on the oc I DID NOT START
the thread was about the car being resold and mis advertised by the guy that sold it on ebay and rightly so.
my comment in one of the posts with regard to pulsar kid stated MAYBE he told the guy it had a forged engine as papers for it went with the car, at no point did I accuse him as I don't know, perhaps it was just the guy spotted it in the folder and thought ooooh I can now sell it as a forged engine car as theres a receipt from donkeys years ago who knows!!!

Now for all those that have put snide remarks up and jumped to your own conclusions before hearing the facts above.................can you honestly blame me for thinking the worse of the guy?
he is most definitely and without a shadow of doubt an untrustworthy, crafty, liar
and you lot cover for him  Evil or Very Mad   believe what you want over there as I personally after this post do not give a flying fuck as it is the absolute truth

lastly fao russ..............I never expected that remark from you without at least having heard the other side first absolutely uncalled for and biased view of things and based on what a whiney whinging liar has told you Rolling Eyes its actually really funny in a sick sort of way.

last of all benji was banned from this forum shortly after we found out just exactly what colin had purchased and reason for ban was '' do not want liars on this forum'' you should be ashamed of yourself

NOW end of as far as my accusations are concerned as I have explained everything so make of it what you like!

now hopefully que colin with what he discovered shortly after, im sure you will find very intersting Wink

55w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 3:13 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Heres a post on OC from Empty Pockets...

Got to say, just seen that 'Gaz gtirs' post on the other forum, what a load of retarded shit... Apparently this has started by the OC as a whole, even though it started on the other forum when their forum owner blamed the op of this thread for lying about a forged engine.. This thread was then started so he can obviously defend his name, included in the first post is a link to him being accused on the other forum....... It's there right infront of you, in writing, with the date & time next to it.. So to say it started over here, by the oc as a club, is retarded, anyone who must think that is a bit backwards, can't read, or just likes making shit up ? Secondly, your comments of 'they all know the truth' and 'they're all liers and theives' is quite a generalisation, are you saying thst everybody who's posted on this thread is a lier & theif, or knows wat's happened, you're obviously making out you know what's happened, so state some facts.. all that cryptic bullshit is why stuff always erupts, people talking shit on the sly behind people's backs.. if you've got something to say, say it. My 2p, i heard that car turned up at the op's with bits taken off and swapped over, never read anything about it on the net so the op kept his mouth shut, then he's being called a lier & theif over that same car, by the person ge bought it off........ see the irony, if what i said is correct, then from my point of view that's an absolute piss take and plain shit stirring..... That's all i know, the op's not my friend, i've met him twice, i've met Bob far more times than that.... So lets here what you know, who are all these liers and theives you speak of, sounds like you know exactly what's going on ?

WTF is he talking about? Laughing Laughing Laughing  Shows how deluded some people are and are kept in the dark about the liers & thiefs on that forum. But yet so quick to jump to conclusions...
Empty Pockets at what point was my post aimed at you... was it you that had me banned? Sounds like a guilty conscience, as my post was about being banned & knowing what the OC is like in general.
If I was you id be looking abit closer to home Rolling Eyes Theres a lot more to this than you know... The fact is we don't have to state names or facts as the people in question know who they are! And some of us are trying to keep a friendly GTiR community together unlike a certain few on OC that gives the forums a bad name... As my point proves, OC is just full of lies & a select few unwelcoming members to new members. Etc etc... The list go's on & on but like I say look closer to home if you want to find out some home truths before judging

And seen as the OC don't like hearing the truth as a certain comment on there has been deleted to try & keep the thread clean to cover there own backs, & yet you've posted that comment on there about me, looks like your just another sheep following the crowd!

Last edited by Gaz GTiR on 8th October 2014, 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

56w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 3:42 pm

the vamp

the vamp

I have been and read both sides to this story and find the whole thing just another chance  for past lies and old grudges to be thrown in bobs direction which is really quite pitiful ps we both know who you are.
As far as Benji goes to start with he was adament that the w reg car was for him even with bob explaining the issues of turning the car back from a track car to a road car with the cage in it i was there and heard bob pointing out the cons/bad points with this car also it amused me the fact that someone who seeked bobs advice about buying a pulsar would then ignore him.
he said he wanted the car for everyday use this is where bob told him the w reg wouldnt be the car he would choose but the other pulsar that Ali has just bought but he declined and bought the w reg car which bob clearly stated had been fitted with a standard lump and built up by his previous aprentices and had not seen any real road miles.
bob also gave him the interior trim and various other standard parts that he wanted and needed to restore the rest of the car.

As for the gtst skyline which i then bought from Benji which he assured me had been well looked after serviced and used everyday without issue my headache begins the first lies were reguarding the drivers window and lock which quite frankly had been botched up drive belts which were never changed and a folder of receipts for the car for parts that were not on the car;
a turbo that when on high boost had what ill describe as oil seal issues after getting the the car back home cut springs dodgy electrics and what can only be described as having been rear ended poorly repaired and fresh paint sprayed over the rust to hide the shunt this was only discovered when replacing the suspension also water leak which has turned out to be the water pump.
also no mot certcate so rang him and was told that was my problem to get the replacement certificate. so basically what had first seemed a rather clean example has become a lemon.
as for bob ive known the man for well over 10yrs and as with most of the rest of you met him through buying pulsar parts.
he has never done me a bad turn even to the point where hes went out of his way to help me instead of just trying to get me to buy bits i dont need. as for benji may you hope our paths dont cross again although you will no doubt fit in well on the oc with the keyboard warriors that love spreading lies and devious schemes. at least the people of this forum are honest and try to look out for one another which is why this topic was started in the first place. colin aka the vamp

57w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 4:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

As the o.c have a link to our site i thought i would pop up their link equal rights and all that Laughing http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?88013-Been-of-forum-for-awhile-seen-this-lol

58w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 4:56 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Empty Pockets, I have not aimed any of my comments at you... But yet you jumped up on that post as being realy defensive & now saying it looks like your part of the conspiracy... Well seen as my post about liers & theifs & didn't meantion you & that is a totally different story about a select few on OC then yes it makes it look like you have something to hide & as ive said you obviously don't know a lot about certain things! & just made a big issue out of it all!

And its not bullshit... it was all forgotten about but always seems to pop back up... Theres no need for us to explain what the issues are about to people that it has nothing to do with... The people that know only need to know... No one else

59w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 5:08 pm

Definatly was a lot more to the story, wow is all I can say,
I fell sorry for bob and Colin as they must off had sore fingers and thumbs after all that typing or texting lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

60w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 5:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah to right that was a fookin hour of my day well and truly wasted and for what..............just to clear my name due to a few people on there sticking there ores in with things that don't concern them
but the biggest culprit in all this is the whiney thread poster and its all backfired on him now  Laughing  I kept it to myself with regard to colins car as its no one elses business it was between colin and the pulsar flid

but you know what, im glad he started whining as now everyone in fookin cyberland knows the actual facts and I could go on with another certain thread he once posted on here which showed him up for what he really was (as some of you may remember) but nah, im not that nasty
only get nasty with people that really cross me and hes not in that league

fao russ....................this is 100% my last remark lol
yes you were wrong to judge russ an was your post that put my back up more than anyone elses as it more or less accused me of removing sstuff from the car prior to him collecting it and that's quite a bad accusation with regard to someone running a business.
but after reading what you just said ive not got any beef with you and il put it down to an error of judgement so finite there

gaz has a valid point but should not have brought this up, it doesn't involve you russ or a vast majority on the oc come to that, just a select few but that's all that's being said on that for now and that's now concluded as far as im concerned so we can all go back to our normal forum drivel its just like being on the oc again but with a cyberlink lol
asta la vista oc people finger

Last edited by GTI-R US on 8th October 2014, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities

61w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 5:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Empty Pockets, Yes as in the OC lot who know who they are, typical trouble causers... Im not the 1 that's got my back up & jumped to conclusions thinking everything is about me! Enough said on the matter now

62w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 6:20 pm

An hour Jesus christ, you could off posted more things for sale and made more money lol Smile defiantly a waste off time but hopefully it's sorted and at least you got your point across, and the oc people at least now realise they shouldn't off said stuff,

63w reg pulsar ... - Page 3 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 8th October 2014, 7:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Right i said this last time not everyone will get on thats life.i have no problem with either forum and use both as both have there good point's with very clever usefull people on both. Personally i would rather be out in the garage fixing ,working on or driving my R. This been said i enjoy both forums for very different reasons and find myself on them way more than i thought i ever would be. I personally have no majour issues with anyone on either.

This said some people come across aragant etc on the forum and i met them and my opinion totally changed. I even posted this a while back now even said names from what i remember. All this said i have no issues with forums nor member but neither do i sit on the fence if i had a problem with someone they would soon find out but it would be via pm phone or if need be in person and that goes for stuff outside forums as when i get ripped off or piss taken or someone hurts my family i dont giv a (f++k) who you are or know.

Last point and this is no way to stir shit. I did fix the above issues on the skyline and the belt was heavily cracked and fraid. Window mech was knackard as was centeral locking and i seen the car keep cutting out i think i even drove it and it did it.

Now i no pro far from maybe the lad who owned it was unaware of belt etc as so many cars get sold with so called parts and work done but if he owned it a while surley he noticed the window and lockin you could not miss them nor the stalling.

This said i dont know wat deals went on nor do i give a fook i hate anyone buying any car wher its not as stated  thats between owners to sort but as said ther were serious faults
. i am stating is i did repaired faults above and i seen colin a dissapointed owner of a car he really wanted.I think i have covered everything  Any one wants to ask about this off either forum pm me as i not interested in posting he said she said. The word forged gets put about to freely in my opinion it has uprated pistons hardly fully forged and alot of reciepts mean jack so as all having the same passion deep down gtir's its a small world state exact mods and parts not general and if not proven say it in the fuckin advert
Ps ignor my bad grammer and spelling and on my phone so my thumbs about to drop off

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum