Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

w reg pulsar ...

+8
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
pulsarmoley
toaster55
Hardy172cup
Andy Sunny Gti
GTI-R US
nomad
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 17th September 2014, 10:16 pm

Bloke just said to me it was first registered in 2000, that's what it says on log book as I asked him and yes he has paperwork or proof off the forge engine

27w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 17th September 2014, 10:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

No it was originally g20gtr but I sold the plate then applied for another and Swansea sent me that reg back as the car was imported in 2000 and w equates to that so the plate is genuine but actually dvla made a cock up

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

28w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 17th September 2014, 10:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Deanehurn wrote:Bloke just said to me it was first registered in 2000, that's what it says on log book as I asked him and yes he has paperwork or proof off the forge engine

Tell him the paperwork means jack shit as the forged engine from the car was sold years ago
Ask him to contact me if he wants proof of that and I will tell him the facts!
You can't advertise a car as having a forged engine unless you know for a fact it has one so he needs to be careful or he could end up in a whole heap of trouble

29w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 17th September 2014, 10:30 pm

He sent me picture off part off log book, it said first registered In 22/7/2000
And then says first registered in the uk on 22/7/2000,
So I said that was cause it was Imported then, that was date off year first registration in the uk,

30w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 17th September 2014, 10:33 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

ahhhh i see very similar to the R reg ivory one thats been for sale a few times, so hoo wcome the dvla sent a reg back that was shorter than usual???

31w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 9:25 am

lenzo

lenzo

Guys it's up forsale on flea bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221551755501

32w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 12:19 pm

I told the bloke and the reply was well I'm sorry but don't buy it then lol

33w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 1:01 pm

Gave him your number bob, told him to ring you so he can find info out about It

34w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 3:18 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

looks like he already knows its not so pointless even talking to the bloke

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

35w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 5:07 pm

Yeah, he obviously has no idea what he is on about or he is expecting some dumb ass to buy it lol

36w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 18th September 2014, 8:48 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep and I guarantee you someone will fall for the bullshit

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

37w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 6th October 2014, 9:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Seems a couple of people on the gtiroc are not liking this post about people being robbed of their cash for a mis-advertised car Rolling Eyes

What the fook is wrong with some of these idiots Evil or Very Mad
if the same happened to them they would be the first to start whining And crying there eyes out

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

38w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 6th October 2014, 9:28 pm

How can they see our posts?
We was I only trying to help and people have a problem with that, they need there fucking heads examined, stupid people would moan like shit if it happened to them, well said bob lol

39w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 6th October 2014, 9:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Because our forum is open to everyone to see deane .... as we figured if people liked what they see and want to be part of the community they would join anyway rather than make it a pay per view site or closed parts for exclusive/paid members besides everybody likes something thats free Laughing

40w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 6th October 2014, 9:45 pm

Right ok didnt know, yeah suppose that's a very good point lol, and yeah free things are always better Smile

41w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 6th October 2014, 9:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

There just not happy unless they can pick up on some scandal or anything to try put this forum down, still they all continue with snide remarks
And as for the guy that posted the thread well he needs to wind his scrawny neck in  Evil or Very Mad
should be the very last person to open his big fuckin trap one call to the big Irish bloke Colin and il get him to post the truth on here, he will make him look very deceitful and fookin pathetic so crack on kiddy Wink

As for this forum...........some of those that are banned can still see on here as they are all using different usernames to log in so they can see the whole site not just part of it
We decided to let bygones be bygones and leave them be as can't be assed keep banning emails and ip addys but we know who they are we ain't that stupid.

42w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 8:32 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Is a bit silly all this.
Unfortunately this is the exact reason the GTiR will never reach classic status/value, the UK scene has killed the car reputation & value.
I think some points on the eBay listing are highly valid to be questioned as it is an obvious mess to be polite ...

43w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 10:37 am

Fair enough bob lol, looks like you have some dirt on someone Smile,
That coild be why Mr b, there no need for people to be pathetic, everyone is trying to watch people back and you get moaned at for that, silly world we live in with stupid people

44w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 8:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ok seems the thread on the oc has now escalated with others coming in talking absolute trash

Can someone on here let me use there I'd on the oc so I can put a one and only reply on there as I'm sick of the lies and bullshit and I've got proof in more than one way to back up what I'm about to say.
Wasn't gonna say anything but time the truth was told now

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

45w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 8:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sorry mate not a member on the o.c .... i have read the thread though ....

46w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 9:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah cheers leighton but I know you don't go on there fella

Come on guys must be someone on here that has an id I can use for just one post surely???

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

47w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 9:38 pm

lenzo

lenzo

Iv just checked to see but I'm no member either bob ..

48w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 10:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Just post it up on here bob im sure it will find its way over to the o.c quick fast ...

49w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 10:14 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Use mine Bob... PM sent

50w reg pulsar ... - Page 2 Empty Re: w reg pulsar ... 7th October 2014, 10:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Cheers gaz il just use it the once then you can change the password if you like

Services provided