Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any members in nottigham

+3
johnny gtir
nomad
ROB_IOW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any members in nottigham  Empty Any members in nottigham 13th September 2014, 7:08 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Want to buy this item
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111459412947?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

But it says collection only .

Anyone able to collect then pack it up so i can send a courier?
Or someone willing to put it on the roof of pulsar then bring to rally day????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

2Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 13th September 2014, 7:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe someone can tow it behind them rob Laughing
think jamie is from around nottingham area mate ...

3Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 6:52 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

have you tried the lad selling it. I have done packaging when I put collection only. plus have offered sellers cash to wrap it and I arrange corriour and except responsibility if it gets damaged I just pay for tracking and insurance so far I have been lucky

4Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 8:15 am

johnboy

johnboy

When I was selling the hard top off my Stag there was a lot of interest but most of them didn't want to make the journey to pick it up. They are heavy, difficult to handle and i'd say impossible to wrap up properly. Crying or Very sad
Sorry I can't help but i have to agree with the bloke that wrapping and posting it really isn't an option.

5Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 8:38 am

Is the rear screen plastic or glass?
I'd say it would be possible to post but would need a lot of bubble wrap
Though through eBay I wouldn't offer to post just because of the amount of dickheads that are kicking about on eBay

6Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 9:05 pm

bills not far from notts

7Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 9:22 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Lol what's he gonna do deliver it in a wheel barrow Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 9:45 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'm near notts but it's moving the thing. Also well pissed off as I've been looking forward to meeting up again this month only to find I'm having all my drains and old lead water pipes ripped out this Friday so I'll be re instating them all over the weekend

9Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 14th September 2014, 9:46 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Come on Mr Martin .. Just have a day out

10Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 15th September 2014, 7:49 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'd love too but it's a massive job and it's not the sort of job you can put off.

11Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 15th September 2014, 7:58 pm

Oh is it the annual night of passion with a hippo? Embarassed

12Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 15th September 2014, 8:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How dare you slate me over the forum dave .... il have you know i take some considerable amount of grooming before i put out ... Laughing

13Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 15th September 2014, 8:51 pm

Sorry Leighton Embarassed I thought I was sending guy a pm Shocked

14Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 15th September 2014, 8:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il accept your apology this time dave .... only because we share the love of
yo-yo's .... Laughing

15Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 16th September 2014, 9:37 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Up the bum, no harm done eh Dave

16Any members in nottigham  Empty Re: Any members in nottigham 17th September 2014, 9:46 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

hi mate sorry not been on for a few days did you get this sorted?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum