Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice bucket challenge

+5
pulsarmoley
nomad
Bones
Digitalfaze
gtir_pimp
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:10 pm

Looks like I have to educate you as well stu... It gonna wtf? I guess you mean it's going to??

Clare prefers me and how I speak that's why I'm here after all to look after her when you gone haha

52Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

That's assuming I don't murder you and cause you to suffer a premature death

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

53Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:16 pm

You couldn't kill me...remember you told me the story about the pigeon Clare saved once???

Tell everyone what happened when it died?

54Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:19 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hahaha cant wait to hear your new way of talking Bob. Half essex half northerner. What a combo lmfao

Dave you wouldnt understand this midlander Wink proppa english we am lol

55Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Queens english .... and midlander is something you dont see in the same sentence often Laughing

56Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 27th August 2014, 11:31 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I didnt put them in the same sentance mate lol
I said midlander and english lol
Theres no posh talk this part of the country Wink
Even less in yorkshire.
Just farmers english i think lol

57Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 28th August 2014, 12:35 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Always said theres a language barrier between us all... Half the convo at times is... What, pardon, say that again...

Trying to understand Bob on the phone is the worst Laughing

58Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 28th August 2014, 3:02 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Coz he sounds like bodger from bodger and badger Laughing

59Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 28th August 2014, 7:20 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Shutt upp jus it it wit a ammer johnny wey i man i am jus giv it a bloody wack is about the only things me and bob understand the rest of convo is err what yes no say again its a bad line

60Ice bucket challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice bucket challenge 28th August 2014, 7:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol ive always found it very strange how from short distances across the uk where the heck did it start scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum