Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOTB

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TOTB Empty TOTB 17th April 2012, 10:58 am

Is anyone going to ten of the best this year??

I don't think am going to enter this year because am not going to have anything built in time.

But I will show my face just wanted to know if there will be a few Rs there this year? Was only 2 last time round.

2TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 17th April 2012, 12:22 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Is this a good event / worth going as a spectator ?

I've always thought about it - but for me it's a long drive ~ 5 hours

No interest in competing but tempted to go for the weekend to watch...and drink lots Very Happy

What are peoples thoughts or experience of this event ?

3TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 17th April 2012, 2:36 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I used to go with my brother and a few mates every year, but we havent been for the last 3 years as the crowds were getting bigger and you couldnt see fuck all!
Not sure what its like nowerday, maybe theyve put some seating on now its bigger?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 17th April 2012, 4:06 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I was very dissapointed apart from stu and his mate bobby tune i think it was not much fun.It was my first time and everybody says it was quiet did everyone not boycot it ie norris desings and all the big players over tyre regs or something

5TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 17th April 2012, 5:06 pm

If am not taking part I only go on the sunday.

It is busy these days but if its a red hot day its worth the ride out but saying that its only 10mins down the road from me Very Happy

6TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 7:51 am

Mad4it

Mad4it

Im tempted, just a long way to go.

I dont think it is as good as it used to be as the novelty has worn off but some top quality motors there.

7TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 8:17 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

you're right Danny.

I used to look forward to seeing rocket ronnie but he pulled out years ago. not sure if he has returned?

ron kiddel and rc develepments were others that i couldnt wait to see!

I mainly watched the handling circuit tho, the lad in the evo from dudley was awsome! "proper rubber" was his reply to a question that he was asked when they filmed him. funny as! Laughing

we can be seen in the footage of the dvds Very Happy

8TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 8:19 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

caldon automotive was another one in their supra that was good to watch. not sure if its caldon?

9TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 8:55 am

Mad4it

Mad4it

Omg, Rocket Ronnie. Great chap, real down to earth. I remember seeing his runs and thinking wow. He launched well and changed gear quickly. I couldnt fault him at all.

Dont remember Caldon automotive but I know there are a couple of extremely quick Scoob's being built, one of them running v6, twin turbo's.

10TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 7:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

never been before and from what ive heard its a load of pants in the last few years

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11TOTB Empty Re: TOTB 18th April 2012, 7:43 pm

Mad4it

Mad4it

gtirus wrote:never been before and from what ive heard its a load of pants in the last few years

I think time attack has taken over as the main event now as the tuners have more exposure to show off their products and I heard last years turnout was especially low

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum