Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

not a happy bunny. I'm in bloody hospital

+9
Thermal
johnboy
GTI-R US
buckym120
toaster55
pulsarmoley
johnny gtir
nomad
ROB_IOW
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just fookin hate to see ppl struggling and rob is top bloke from times i have met him. I enjoy workin on cars. Wish i had more tym off tho.
Leighton i aint mate was away parcel has made its way to parts pile hoping to get plug fitted to plug this weekend i totally forgot to look mate just remembered now

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think your in the wrong job johnny..... i always help people out in times of need the way i see it .... is you never know when it could be you struggling ...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

trouble is if I worked on cars mate I would turn all customers away to work on my own lol. people say you say that but you soon get sick Belive me I would never get sick more so if it was pulsars

speaking of pain I am 28 and believe me my knees are done in more so the left.I sound old but years of sparky work crawling in lofts under floors kneeling putting sockets on etc and the thousands and thousands of miles dreading the clutch in my white R its twice as heavy as the wide arch one. was driving the work van to Middlesbrough other week left knee was goin daft and it clicks a lot ha

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sounds like we are all falling apart; I have a bad right ankle from a football injury at college, a bad back from years of lifting heavy batteries and my thyroid condition.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum