Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO

+7
GTIR James
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
nomad
Gaz GTiR
Concrete-GTIR
ROB_IOW
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:06 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Looking somthing different

And really like the Nissan juke Would need to be a Nismo eddition tho

Anyone got one or driven one?

2Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:09 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

They do look good but wouldn't you always want one of the juke-r's

3Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:09 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t2860-nismo-juke-suprisingly-quick

4Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I went in one as a passenger on a test drive to he honest i wasnt impressed it felt quite slow and dull but each to there own mate ...

5Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:11 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep driven one and wasn't that impressed tbh

Was gonna buy one but after having it for 2days I changed my mind, quite boring really and not very well put together plus they are damned ugly

I know that's coming from someone who's converting a rasheen lol but I bought that as it is ugly and doesn't profess to be something it isn't plus no one else has one

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:14 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

+1 for the juke being ugly. I think they are foul! But each to their own I suppose but evertime I see one I want to vomit Laughing

7Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:19 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Bob your not pretty but someone loves the way you look Very Happy Very Happy 

8Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Who's that then???  Laughing 
Have I got an admirer

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

9Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah its me bob ..... i think your well fit  flower 

10Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ah thanks Leighton I think your lovely too  sunny 

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

11Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 14th April 2014, 9:33 pm

GTIR James

Agree. Bloody ugly cars. Not fast but I can see the potential in the 1.6 Renault engine. When the new face lift model comes out that's meant to be closer to 240bhp. Nissan need to change there ways & build cars like they used to.

12Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 15th April 2014, 7:37 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Yeah looks ugly, there is one near me, will try and snap its ugliness.

13Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 15th April 2014, 9:55 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Not impressed with the juke. Mushroom with an exhaust and a small engine. Even my missus doesn't like it and thats saying a lot....

14Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 15th April 2014, 7:04 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Yeah looks ugly, there is one near me, will try and snap its ugliness.

So here it is, not sure if its a real or fake as have never seen one in the flesh before.

Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Imagejpg1_zpse61ceb91

15Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 15th April 2014, 7:14 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:
Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Yeah looks ugly, there is one near me, will try and snap its ugliness.

So here it is, not sure if its a real or fake as have never seen one in the flesh before.

Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Imagejpg1_zpse61ceb91

MY EYEEEES!!!
Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  F974bc7d87648262e8c0c859544714ed

16Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 15th April 2014, 7:15 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Lol it dosent look bad for a puke actually lol!

17Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 6:21 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

wait till next year theres a new one coming out with abit more bhp apparantly

18Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 10:17 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

The juke looks confused to me, I can't quite tell what it's supposed to be. It's too big to be a car, no whee near big or rugged enough to be an suv and dosent have the carrying capacity of a people carrier so what the hell is it?

Sory about my negativity, as yo can tell I really don't like the juke! When I first saw it my reaction was 'what the fuck'. It's one of those cars like the Chrysler pt cruiser, just too disgusting for this world! Maybe I'm the strange one but through my eyes there just aren't enough words in the English language to describe how putrid I find it lol

19Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 10:19 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Although I do see the appeal of a juke R, just like bobs rasheen in a way lol it's so ugly it looks like turd but makes for one hell of a sleeper Laughing

But at £400,000 it should be called a joke R Laughing no way it should cost more than a real GTR! It's a shame really because it would of been a cool car if it was reasonable

20Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 10:47 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

This s what happens when a Frenchman Monsieur Renault rolls into bed with Japanese Dono Nissan. A complete design & quality disaster ...

21Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 11:03 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I all the current nissans are awful with the exception of the true sports cars like the GTR and Z cars. I think you maybe right with the Renault influence ruining everything, the new Clio is awful and the megane has always been a funny looking brute. I can see the Renault influence in the current Nissan lineup with its strange design and funky lines.

I think the juke is a good contender for future all time ugliest cars Laughing

22Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 11:41 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep that's the other thing which made me not want one
there is more space in the back of a gtir to put the dogs in, theres no way they would fit in the back of one of those unless you put rear seats down, its a miniscule space in the rear.

I don't even think the juke r is cool as theres too many on the road
the rasheen is cool in a weird sick way as there are none on the roads and no one knows what the hell the oogly little mo fo is lol

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

23Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 11:43 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Are you trying to make your self feel better about driving the rasheen bob by comparing it to the juke ? Wink

24Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 11:49 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Ye the rasheen is way cooler, if you get beaten by a juke R you will just think 'oh that's one of them juke R's' but if the rasheen smokes you you will be thinking 'what in thy hell was that!'

25Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO  Empty Re: Seriosly temped by a JUKE NISMO 16th April 2014, 11:51 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

I hope bob drives around with a go pro recording peoples jaw dropping when they are smoked by a oversized brick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum