Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nismo Juke suprisingly quick

+2
johnny gtir
Gaz GTiR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 2:34 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Had a do off the lights earlier with a Nismo juke... As we set off I was laughing to myself thinking whatever D**khead  Laughing 

That was until I looked next to me & he was sat at the side of me  scratch 

This lasted for probably just under quarter of a mile, then I started to pull away... But still I was pretty pissed that I nearly got smoked by a juke  Laughing 

Tell you what they aint slow, My mate reckons the nismo jukes are 250bhp from factory  affraid 
So if you think about it, if its had a remap & a few bolt ons then it would prob see 300 - 320bhp... But even so if it was a standard Nismo Juke there F**king fast  Shocked 

Moral of this story is..... Don't race anything NISMO  Razz 

2Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 7:24 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

wait till its a nismo style rat shit with yoda at the lights gaz cut him up do whatever but don't let bob pass you in it

3Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 9:34 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

They are only a1.6 turbo.. Most are FWD but you can get a4x4 but the are all AUTOS

4Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 10:45 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

They might be nippy but I think they are uglier than bobs rasheeen and thats an achievement lol maybe they will grow on me in time but I honestly think they are one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen lol but I suppose people said that about the GTIR back in the day, but I think R's look pretty cool, but then I'm just abnormal in that respect lol I think Miley Cyrus is ugly, but I think I'm alone in that one too Laughing

5Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 10:51 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

The juke uses the 1.6 Renault engine doesn't it?

I think we're going to have some trouble fighting off the new generation of hot hatches

The new civic type r is going to be a 1.6 turbo with 300bhp and theres the new Clio sport with the above mentioned engine used in the juke (I hate the new Clio sport by the way!) theres that Mercedes B class amg which is a monster.

I'm not sure what else is due to be released on the hot hatch scene but I think Im going to need some more horses under the bonnet if I'm going to continue to wipe the smirks off a few faces lol

6Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 10:53 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

The new Astra VXR is supposed to be quick because my mate told me they are awesome because he drove one as he works at a Vauxhall garage

7Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 12:17 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

told you last year they were quick Smile

8Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 2:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh there not a good looking motor I reckon it had a few mods under the bonnet tho  Shocked 

9Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 30th March 2014, 7:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I had one as a hire car whilst my gtr was in Nissan having clocks changed.

It was nippy off the line but not as fast as I was expecting, not sure what bhp they are but think a 300bhp pulsar would spank its arse no problem so that must have had a chip fitted if he stayed with you.

Midrange roll on the pulsar will deffo be quicker, was very lacking in torque
Thought the car itself was shite, poorly put together interior, door cards had sharp jagged plastic edges if you put your arm out window with window down of course lol, very woollen handling, no room in boot and not impressed with performance either.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 12:44 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh it was off the lights & I started to pull away once in 3rd gear, just supprised me a little but I do think it may have been played with a little.

Plus mine is down on torque at the min because of my rich running issue so Gordon said at the last RR day.

Funny thing was id just pulled out of Mc'ds drive threw & my mate had hold of 2 coffies & wasn't expecting a race  Laughing 
His grey tracksuit he had on is not grey anymore  lol! 

11Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 12:48 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Well next time a juke pulls up next to you just launch the fucker at 5k rpm (if you dare lol) and see if it keeps with you then Laughing

12Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 12:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh think that was the problem, he launched it & I put my foot down half way threw first when I realised he wanted to play lol

13Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 1:00 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Still though I bet it took you by surprise, I would of just assumed you would be able to shake off juke no problem, I'll bare this in mind if a nismo juke rolls up next to me at the lights I'll make sure im ready for it lol

GTIR vs Juke = the ugly vs the despicable Laughing

14Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 1:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hardy172cup wrote:

GTIR vs Juke = the ugly vs the despicable  Laughing

GTIR vs juke vs rasheen = the ugly vs despicable vs grotesque  affraid   Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

15Nismo Juke suprisingly quick Empty Re: Nismo Juke suprisingly quick 31st March 2014, 1:51 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum