Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things ar looking good :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things ar looking good :D Empty Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 7:36 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Ive just changed the oil pressure sender (something i should of done months ago) because I was getting odd pressure readings and I'm pleased to say so far all is looking good!
It's a bit early to say for sure but it's looking like my oil pressure issues are no more Very Happy im going to keep an eye on it and hopefully all will be well over the next few days and I will be one happy chappy driving around in my R as I should be

2Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 8:29 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Where you get a new sender from matey?

3Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 9:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Of hes old engine iirc ..... glad to hear it sounds like you have cracked it .... Wink

4Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh booger, thought he had found them cheap somewhere lol

5Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:00 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Good to hear the good news!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:15 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Sorry I'm late replying, I have been out enjoying my new found stable oil pressure Laughing
I'm over the moon with it, seems like its defo sorted it and it's saved me a few bob because I was beginning to worry it was my pump so I'm over joyed it was just the sender.

Ye Gaz I got it off my old engine because I know it was reading correctly on that engine.

I've been for a massive drive tonigh, basically I was going nowhere very fast lol just kept it local but went for a good thrash round to get her nice and warm. Actually got the oil temp to climb to the middle for once lol I'm loving the car even with about half a bar with the vac pipe straight to actuator its still bloody shifts when you need it too. I took my sister for a thrash in it and she about poo'd in her pants lol!

7Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:30 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I threw a new oil filter on today incase the 1 way valve was stuck, as genuine Nissan filters have a 1 way valve to stop all the oil draining back to the sump.

So for the sake of 6 quid I changed it but it wasn't that  Neutral 

So going to get a mechanical oil pressure gauge & bin the standard sender Smile

8Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:41 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that's the best bet gaz as said earlier on phone as they don't lie.

glad yours is all sorted bill now perhaps you can have a summer of fun with the car after a rocky start
still say that car is the best looking modded car around, its unique in a good way and a real eye catcher in top condition, look after her  Wink 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:45 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Best idea mate, the stock gauges tell more lies than Pinokkio, no wonder the sender sticks out the side of the block so much Laughing

To be honest mate my oil pressure is always a little high now but it's stable and dosent seem to high or low so I'm happy. I would say your pressure readings were good if it wasn't for the fact they suddenly changed after 5 years  Suspect 

10Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:47 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Cheers bob, I'm really happy, just hope I get a good trouble free run in her.

The car still looks just as good as the day I picked her up, I even had a guy come over to me tonight and comment how nice it was and it's the cleanest pulsar he had ever seen Smile

11Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 10:47 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep deffo a good idea like you say Smile Did you get chance to see if you had a gauge & that blitz filter Bob? No worrys if not

12Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 11:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

tbh gaz I forgot to look and never left workshop till 7.30 playing catch up with emails etc
il look tomorrow though so give me a bell around 11

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

13Things ar looking good :D Empty Re: Things ar looking good :D 11th March 2014, 11:12 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok matey no worrys Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum