Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Favourite Project Car

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Favourite Project Car Empty My Favourite Project Car 3rd April 2012, 9:20 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Had a lot of fun with this one a few years ago. Don't know where it is now. Sad

Rolling roaded at 308 and with a 1.4 badge on the back.. Twisted Evil

My Favourite Project Car 22

My Favourite Project Car 21

2My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 3rd April 2012, 9:57 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Dosnt look right lol

My last gtir I put a flat bonnet on for a change. I thought it looked sweet Smile

Not sure I like the gti rear spoilers on them tho.

Nice sleeper if someone dosnt know what a pulsar is! The areal gives it away tho Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 4th April 2012, 5:32 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

That's most people nowadays, especially when its disguised like that.

4My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 4th April 2012, 8:17 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

This was mine.
My Favourite Project Car BILD0014-4
My Favourite Project Car BILD0013-6

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 4th April 2012, 8:49 am

johnboy

johnboy

Nice. Ran out of paint before you got to the towing eye cover?? Laughing

6My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 4th April 2012, 9:44 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

[quote="johnboy"]Had a lot of fun with this one a few years ago. Don't know where it is now. Sad

Rolling roaded at 308 and with a 1.4 badge on the back.

What boost were you running ?
Can't see a FMIC so assuming not much more than 1 bar - still plenty of umph to give most people a shock when sitting up the arse of a '1.4' and watching it puling away, away, away..... Razz
Like the sleepers out - good fun !

7My Favourite Project Car Empty Re: My Favourite Project Car 4th April 2012, 10:58 am

johnboy

johnboy

It had a Pace front mount and running just on 1 bar. Apart from that and the air filter it was standard. Even had working air con.

I'm all against cutting holes in a perfectly good front bumper. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum