Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers

+3
Stu
Hardy172cup
johnny gtir
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 10:13 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anyone else seen it about the stolen R possibly a former member. Feel for the owner think I would be killing for my car

2Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 10:49 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I'm not a member on the modifiers, damn I would be guttered if someone stole my R and god forbid I ever catch anyone trying mess with it I would go ape shit!

3Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 12:01 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Wonder who he's been told took it? Dosnt sound good! But if he knows or ha been told you would think he would let that info out?
Feel sorry for the guy!
Mine was stolen in 2007 and rumours went round about a well known company at the time taking it!
Wonder if someone is just shit stiring to try and cause trouble In the community again?!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 12:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I suppose not that i agree i would tell everyone and hunt them deal with it not via the law. But you have to be carefull putting it on the forum stu as he says he has no concrete evidense so its slander

5Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 1:09 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

True! It could cause him more problems!

I guess we will just have to wait and see what unfolds lol

Ooooh the drama lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 6:19 pm

though to be honest the car was stolen may 2011 seems to be taking who ever stole it a long time to strip and sell it

7Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 6:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

when you look tho rob the exhausts for example are not as if its a goose which could be sold by someone and not noticeable.

8Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 6:48 pm

true but unless you have a genuine turini rear bumper or have absolutely no taste at all,i think anyone would struggle to sell a departure exhaust

9Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 7:27 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I must have no taste

10Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 8:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I was going to say robd thats a harsh statement .... the departure system isnt to my taste but it would be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing  Wink 

11Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 16th February 2014, 10:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I personally think that by writing that on a forum all hes doing is warning the guy which seems crazy to me

surely if you had an inkling of who had swiped your car you would keep it to yourself and sort it then name and shame afterwards, not highlight it to the people who may have took it

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers Empty Re: Disturbing thread re opened on modifiers 17th February 2014, 12:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

GTI-R US wrote:I personally think that by writing that on a forum all hes doing is warning the guy which seems crazy to me

surely if you had an inkling of who had swiped your car you would keep it to yourself and sort it then name and shame afterwards, not highlight it to the people who may have took it

Would agree but seems the norm for a lot to talk first & think later :-S far too much shady business with GTiRs & half the problem why they are so cheap/unwanted ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum