Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

topic on the oc

+4
nomad
skiddusmarkus
wrc
GTI-R US
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1topic on the oc Empty topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 3:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

anyone seen the latest topic called 'timing belt' on gtiroc Rolling Eyes

what is the matter with some of these fooking people nowdays, cant take a joke and bit of light hearted banter so they go complaining to mods, then go bragging they coach aba boxing teams etc blah blah blah affraid .....this is one reason i and stu started this site off as ive now got the right to bar all those types of twats.

i had to post on there in the finish but thats the last post i ever make other than to flog my parts, il help no one any more on either those 2 sites unless of course i know them

both those sites are rapidly going downhill

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 3:58 pm

wrc

wrc

It's a difficult one really, new member gets jumped on, his fault or not - no wonder the site is quiet. Shame really.

3topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 4:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah but he wasnt really jumped on was he....

i was a bit of a hothead on there a few years ago and never really got or understood forum banter but even i wouldnt have thrown teddy in the corner by what stumo wrote 'it was just funny more than anything else'
he should have been on there a few years ago when odin, yellow weapon to name but two were on there, cant count the amount of run ins i had with those pair but i just sent them nice pms if i got too pissed off

and why go whining to a mod about it when if he was that upset by the remark then he could have pmd stumo and told the geezer to wind his neck in a bit before he snaps it or words to that description.
not go spouting out a load of crap about him coaching a boxing team etc, who gives a monkeys.

i dont believe in belittling people unless you know them tbh but a bit of light hearted banter is fine if theres no malice or malicious comments involved

4topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 4:24 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

I hadn't really been on the oc for a few years and had forgotten a load of stuff, so when I came back asking dumb questions SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSStumo gave me some abuse about something or the other.I'm pretty thick skinned though and saw a lot of his posts were like that(with the rest being very helpful)so just took it as banter.

5topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 4:38 pm

wrc

wrc

You have to really, but threatening someone with a 9mm ain't exactly the way to go lmao what a tit.

6topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 5:08 pm

Stumo is a good feller I have a lot of time for the bloke and he is one of the main lads that gave me advice when I was stuck,!

I think a lot of the people on the oc are twats that like to stick there nose in when its nothing to do with them!!

Am not saying am no angel but am honest and the ones that know me know am a good honest northern monkey.

Abuse on a post card please.

7topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 5:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I guess some people just dont have a sense of hu mour or the fact that some just believe they are better than others imo i will take the piss in a light hearted way of course but am more than happy to have the piss taken out of me i mean lifes to serious as it is Very Happy

8topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 5:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I find people slate someone when they make a part or try something new.Fair enough if it has been proven time and time again it dose not work but some people slate them claiming this that and the other or say they could do better or get better but never do out about it or come up with the parts they slated

9topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 6:14 pm

I understand what your saying johnny,

But a lot of the time (like last night on my thread) people jump on and stick there nose in when its nothing to do with them the truth is the people. On there don't know all the facts they. Are only getting one side to the story, (there is always two sides)

With what's going on between myself and marc has nothing to do with anyone else am just proving a point that I was shat on and was taken for a mug for months....

But all that said this thread is not about this so this is all am saying on the matter.

Keep the problem on the oc not here.

10topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 6:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Deffo but as i said at the start its something to do with a deposit and i did not know so was sayin no more about it and my later post sayin marc was calmer than me. i would not say to someone i dont expect money back again not directed at you lookin back i should not of posted it on your thread but would of wrote it on anybodys. either way its nowt to do with me and i have no problem with you more so i dont known you.

11topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 9:51 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

Must agree with you bob its just rediculous, posts like that dont come up enough its quite funny and light hearted what stumo said tbh he os alot better these days

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

12topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 2nd April 2012, 10:01 pm

just to say any oc or mong site problems that come on here will be fucked off to room 101 buy me, have to agree stumo is a top lad, and its ssmall "s" ssskidus.....dumbass...lol

13topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 5:33 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Damn my SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSticking capslock and SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS key.

14topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 9:54 am

Just had a pm off stomo did everyone forget to let him know about this forum??

15topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 10:01 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no he was invited on here but never pmd me back so i took it that he wasnt interested but il send him another pm

16topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 10:21 am

I've just let the fat old man know Very Happy

17topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 11:03 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah just sent him a pm with a ppm and a ppppm so he dont get narky with me

18topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 11:26 am

Haha I had to send him a pm with a ppm with a pppm and a pre pm teling him to stop been nasty to noobs

19topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 11:50 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp homos

20topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 11:54 am

Afternoon,

but if your a new member you should really post in the new members thread!

Dumbass Very Happy

21topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 12:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah and its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssuuuuuuuuuup without a capital dumbass Rolling Eyes

22topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 12:09 pm

you're all twats and i'm gonna cry........

23topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 12:16 pm

gtirus wrote:yeah and its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssuuuuuuuuuup without a capital dumbass Rolling Eyes

Bob don't be upsetting the noob!

They are abit simple to start with.....

Stumo might go brap brap brap on your ass Bob!

24topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 12:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

wtf affraid

25topic on the oc Empty Re: topic on the oc 3rd April 2012, 12:38 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Looks more like pms than pm's to me.

Sponsored content