Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

group b rallying

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1group b rallying Empty group b rallying 2nd April 2012, 3:23 pm

john4688

if any off you are interested in group b ralling this was on on sunday night and is very interesting Shocked
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01fcncc/Madness_on_Wheels_Rallyings_Craziest_Years/

2group b rallying Empty Re: group b rallying 2nd April 2012, 5:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

That is what i posted about i think but looks like i made my own title rally history lol Thanks for the link it was good to watch

3group b rallying Empty Re: group b rallying 2nd April 2012, 5:57 pm

john4688

Ah didn't realise bud. Yeah its a good program I love group b

4group b rallying Empty Re: group b rallying 2nd April 2012, 6:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No reason you would like i say i missed the start so just made the title up. Rallying anthing motorsport over football anyday. When you watch something like that changes needed to be made but like everything now its gone nanny state mad to much over the top

5group b rallying Empty Re: group b rallying 2nd April 2012, 6:41 pm

john4688

Yeah I couldn't watch 2mins of football but I could watch that for days lol. Yeah it was just dangerous but in my opinion it was more because of the spectators than the drivers. Makes me wonder how long road racing like the tt have got left after the amount of deaths in that. It would be a massive shame if it did bit like you say the nanny state we live in now its days are probably numberd (im a keen biker too if you didn't guess lol)

6group b rallying Empty Re: group b rallying 3rd April 2012, 8:03 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I watched this last night, it was awesome. They shouldnt have banned it! Yes it was a shame that the mother and child got killed when the rs200 ploughed into them but, the way i see it, what was the mother thinking taking a child to see this dangerous sport and standing right on a corner? This is just another instance of natural selection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum