Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here for the first time .

+2
toaster55
HOSTAKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here for the first time .  Empty Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 2:36 pm

HOSTAKI

Just been so long in the nissangtir forum and never been here before ! Hello and happy new year to everyone.
John

2Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 2:45 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Welcome mate, hopefully ive beat nomad too it!

3Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 3:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ha ha to the above comment. He will just deleate our posts n move them  Twisted Evil 
Welcome to the site enjoy pop some pics or info up of your car. Sure i reconise you from the other sites

4Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 5:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol ive been a busy boy so yes you beat me too it ... Laughing 
welcome to the forum .....pop some pic and specs up as everybody loves a pic ... Wink 

5Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 5:23 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, where abouts you from?

6Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 1st January 2014, 6:23 pm

HOSTAKI

Greece, Athens! My car is silent for at least a year now .Recession it is? Anyway it's a std black Gtir though on Teins and oz white Chrono wheels 16"plus a mongouse zaust. That's it and lot of mods waiting in the basement but no time.

7Here for the first time .  Empty Re: Here for the first time . 3rd January 2014, 8:04 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

hi mate !! welcome here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum