Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 Empty Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 27th December 2013, 6:34 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Anybody going tomorrow? 

http://www.rally.ie/stories/131106-092508#131218-093410

Tony Bardy and Jon Olds are competing

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes i am

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

I will be going up as well mate, looking at getting up there about 10am anybody else going??

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Dangerous dave said he might head up

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Ok may see you both up there are you going in pulsars or different cars?? i will be in my white R as long as it makes the 2 1/2 hour trip  Laughing 

hopefully bump into you while we are there??

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You have a pm. I wont be in my R its of road for winter and currently getting me cold while i fit  quaife box

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good to meet you today and put a face to a name. Hope you got back ok. Some very nice cars there and alot of moneys worth. Your car looked well as i passed but was a car behind so did not stop incase you thought i was stripping parts off lol

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Any photos?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yep i only got my phone at the min no laptop. Do you have e mail or watsapp ?

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ill pm you my email and ill throw them up on here?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Sent just a few. Proton was one hell of a car was few quick things couple 205's 106's corsa novas lots of stuff loved both pulsars and the 6r4's

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Delivery report said faied let me know if you dont get them will resend e mail

Your e mail looks ok but keeps saying failed getting a postmaster e mail says failed ?

Last edited by johnny gtir on 28th December 2013, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sounds good, will do, not got anything yet.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You have pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Can anyone upload pics if i e mail them please ?

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bingo, ill upload them shortly Smile

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Its got something to do with your name seperate to your e mail adress the way i recived it then clicked reply

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ok, well I cant do anything with them for some reason, not sure if its because they are j-peg? Do you want me to forward the message to Leighton and see if he can upload them?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Can do

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ill do that then, bloody technology!  Evil or Very Mad

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

johnny gtir wrote:Good to meet you today and put a face to a name. Hope you got back ok. Some very nice cars there and alot of moneys worth. Your car looked well as i passed but was a car behind so did not stop incase you thought i was stripping parts off lol

Good to meet you as well John, yes got back ok, a good 250 mile round trip with no issues so glad about that. Don't get too cold tomm doing your gearbox Wink 

A couple of pics from today.

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0483" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0482" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0481" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0479" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0479" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_0467" />

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_04781" />

Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 <a href=Croft - Christmas Stage Rally - Sat 28 Dec 13 IMG_04861" />

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice pics there

Sorry Johnny but not had any luck forwarding the email to Leighton. Have to try someone else I'm afraid  Mad

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You got my email johnny send them to me but make sure it has attachments fella as there was none last time ?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Your  so demanding of me bitch lol. lol!  Will  send a e mail tomorrow i know what attachments are not sure how to add them on a i phone ? It just adds the full pic but will try. I could watsapp them to your phone ? 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum