Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Croft 17th April

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Croft 17th April Empty Croft 17th April 9th March 2016, 10:22 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

We've booked Sunday 17th April at Croft for a track day if anyone fancies it? Booked through Javelin, £189!

2Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 19th April 2016, 7:57 am

Papajohns

mightydquinn wrote:We've booked Sunday 17th April at Croft for a track day if anyone fancies it? Booked through Javelin, £189!

Just seen this! I'd of popped down otherwise I'm sure Johnny would of come too.

How did you get on, any lap times ?

3Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 19th April 2016, 7:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I knew mate I should of let you know. Don't think he was in the R could be wrong. I was tempted but just to busy mate

4Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 19th April 2016, 7:55 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Had loads of fun and the car did really well. I was in the R, didn't quite fully destroy the clutch either as it still held the 472 horses without slipping, even though one of the plates is metal to metal! Lol! I broke 3 and 4th selector again at half 4 but didn't mind as the track closed at 5! I now need to wait for the par selectors to come from Australia and clutch from Japan.
I have no lap times, I'm too scared of getting caught and kicked off! Lol! I was quicker than pretty much everything there though, but I had a decent advantage running fully slicks and also my new 335mm 6 pot hi specs! Lol!
Next time you boys will have to come say hello!!

5Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 21st April 2016, 6:55 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Ay up Chris, when you next doing a track day and where?

6Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 22nd April 2016, 9:12 am

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Ayup matey! I don't know! Lol! I haven't any booked yet as I'm now waiting on a clutch from Japan and Selector forks from Australia! If I'm guessing, I'd say it will be a couple of month! U coming on the next one with us again are you!!?? Was a good laugh last time! Smile

7Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 22nd April 2016, 9:46 am

Papajohns

I use Harry's lap timer app for recording info/lap times .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mcbtKglR4rk

This footage was from my iPhone 6 screen mounted, it can conk up with a Go pro camera etc, and only overlays the info/lap time when you ask it too. It has more or less every track already onit and uses gps so it accurate,

8Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 22nd April 2016, 9:51 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

That looks good with the lap timer pal! I did record some of it on my go pro, I also have an I phone 6 so could be could to link it up! Was it the petrol head one you bought and have on that video?

9Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 22nd April 2016, 10:14 pm

Papajohns

I just went all out and bought the full version I think it was £20. Future proof.

Clever stuff

10Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 23rd April 2016, 8:39 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

mightydquinn wrote:Ayup matey! I don't know! Lol! I haven't any booked yet as I'm now waiting on a clutch from Japan and Selector forks from Australia! If I'm guessing, I'd say it will be a couple of month! U coming on the next one with us again are you!!?? Was a good laugh last time! Smile

Defo need to try and get to some for you to take me out again, doubt I will be getting a car this side of Xmas with all the debt I'm in at the minute unfortunately. The tax man is on my case and also need to get 5k together to do my gas safe, when I have it then I will get a track car, needn't to get my priorities right as I'm coming up to 30 this year

11Croft 17th April Empty Re: Croft 17th April 23rd April 2016, 10:13 am

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Sounds like a good plan, I'll probably do the same! I uploaded a video to Facebook but it hasn't loaded to you tube so don't know how to put a link on from here!

That's the right idea pal you need your finances sorted pal to be able to waste your finances on track toys! I'll keep you informed, and good luck getting everything sorted! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum