Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH

+22
lenzo
nomad
ben15476
the vamp
r called jay
johnny gtir
mreguest
Kate&tim
Tucker
Gl3nnGTIR
ROB_IOW
Thermal
PartyPete
gtir_pimp
Jammin
richpulsar
Pulsar Paul
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTIR James
johnboy
GTI-R US
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

1012014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 1:28 pm

Pfft we will see remember I was a second slower in Colin's car 3 up..,,

I tell you what I think there needs to be a wager put on this.

1022014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 1:34 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

a second is a lot of time on the short circuit just remember you were second lol

I never shirk from a wager dave so let me rid your wallet of a twenty pound note
up for it?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

1032014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 1:39 pm

Yeah it was a second but don't for get I was carrying an extra 16 stone in the car with me....

£20??? Let's make it £40

1042014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 3:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

round it off to one of those crisp red ones and its a bet
no cheating mind  Wink Laughing 

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities

1052014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 3:41 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I think the loser instead should add some beer tokens to the cancer research fund on top of the rolling road amount?  Razz

1062014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 3:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

clares already raped my wallet on the day lol

now im gonna try win my money back off the northern bloke  Very Happy 

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities

1072014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 3:49 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Razz

1082014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 25th April 2014, 6:02 pm

£50 it is then Bob i will even let you play with my boost controler  finger 

1092014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 4:36 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Just booked this now , what's the bet ?

1102014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 5:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What will the track/ course be like?
Might be tempted to come in The evo . Only Coz still no sign of my clutch from fusion . And don't think it would be fitted in time

1112014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 6:41 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Kate&tim wrote:Just booked this now , what's the bet ?

Ah brill glad you two are coming this year as not seen the pair of you for a while now  Cool 
The bet is a little thing between me and dodgy Dave to see who does the fastest time in his car

Rob.........the circuits mainly concrete and Tarmac
The smaller circuit is better on tyres but the large one at the top is a real tyre shredder, il only run the small circuit in my gtr as can't be affording over 2k for a new set of boots
Pays to fit some shite tyres and put at least 40 psi in them as you can literally run a tyre off the rim  Wink 

1122014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 7:58 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

You bringing the gtr Bob ? We just inherited a tvr v8s with n2o so may bring that !

Kate's a maybe as she is pregnant and possibly won't come .

1132014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 8:36 pm

my brother is on the list now.

colin skybarge
paul E55 amg
kate an tim TVR
orange dynamite gtr
chris gtir
dave gtir
john gtir
dean gtir
glenn gtir
will bmw

add your name if i have missed you off please

1142014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 27th April 2014, 10:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Kate&tim wrote:You bringing the gtr Bob ? We just inherited a tvr v8s with n2o so may bring that !

Kate's a maybe as she is pregnant and possibly  won't come .

Yes more than likely the gtr although I could take the Tvr but engines still not run in believe it or not.
May also have a gtir I could take so not sure at the moment tbh

Btw congrats to you both on the forth coming arrival  thumbsup 

1152014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 gtir us sprint day FRIDAY MAY 16TH 30th April 2014, 9:43 am

mreguest

mreguest

Was great last year but I can't afford another full car rebuild Smile plus car is going in my garage for a refurb, paint, suspension etc over the next couple of months... i'll be up for sprint 2015, and probably join you at rally day...

Hope you all have a fun day!

Adam

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Think i will be attending this little event . .is it price per car or per driver . Think Mrs rob will want a go

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I believe your paying for the car but you will both have to sign the disclaimer. The past few times ive been me and my mate swapped cars.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Is this gonna wreck my car.??? My Mrs won't drive the pulsar . She hates it . That why we are gonna come in the evo.
But the evo is my real baby and I'd cry if i damaged it

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Depends on how you drive it, the surface can be a bit harsh on tyres but that's about it. Ive seen people there before hell bent on getting the quickest time with no problems, then there are a few that get unlucky...

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

I took our evo a couple of years ago and had no issues, Tyres alittle rough but were old anyway . Took the skoda last time and no issues and I was pushing it lol

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Just put 4 x brand new tyres on her ..
And ive also just bought 2 rims as spares and ive kept my old tyres !
Think i'll be getting them put together and bringing them in the boot

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If its real bad on tyres and anyone wants to buy a set to scrub i will bring tarmac tyres on spare 16inch rims scrub tyres n give me rims back at end of day

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Just noticed this is only a couple of weeks lol

I will be bringing the skoda now if that makes a differance ?
See how many pulsars it can beat this time  Laughing Laughing 

r called jay

Wow, I've not been around here for ages and totally forgot about this.

Cars not moved in 6 months so better a wriggle on and see if I can get it sorted in time for this, as it's always a really good day out.

Ben.

Week Friday Ben loads of time I still need to service mine as it's not had one for over 10k miles  Embarassed 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum