Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oulton park this friday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oulton park this friday Empty Oulton park this friday 18th March 2014, 12:24 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

A few guys I know have booked a trackday at oulton park this Friday 21st. Short notice I know but if anyone on here is local & not busy then pop along & say hi Smile

Ill be there having a nosey etc

I wont be taking the R on track but it will be there, so just look out for it Wink

2Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 18th March 2014, 6:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What they putting on track ?

3Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 18th March 2014, 7:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Only a supercharged mx5 & a skoda VRS & clio 172... But im sure there will be some other decent cars there as it an open track day

4Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 18th March 2014, 7:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

They sound good fun to me clio always seem good on track and skoda vrs was impressed with come on a long way has skoda

5Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 18th March 2014, 11:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Oh yeh can imagine there fun on track, I mjust hoping there will be some fast evo's, cossies etc, Im only round the corner from oulton park so worth a nosey Smile

6Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 9:27 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I never took my 172 cups on the track but I can say one thig for sure, they just love it when you stick them into the twistys Very Happy they are such an easy car to drive fast, maybe I was just used to mine having it so long but I had the confidence to practically chuck it in a bend at any speed and just sort it out after lol very fun cars to drive and surprisingly quick in stock form when driven right Smile

7Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 8:50 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

What time does it finish Gaz? I may pop down after lunch if I finish work in time.

8Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 9:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Think its all day so prob about 4 people will pack up mate

9Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 10:27 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Ok will probably be about 2pm onwards that I may get down for will be in the R as well

10Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 10:29 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok mate sound, do you wnt me to pm you my number so you can ring me & ill tell you if its worth you setting off?

Bit of a mission from preston if its aload of crap lol

11Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 10:32 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Yes no problem Gaz, I will call you as I may get to finish earlier.

12Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 10:39 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

PM sent Smile

13Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 11:04 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Woah.. I thought you had gone crazy and started talking to yourself then Gaz but then I realised you and bfc10 both have your profile picture going round the carousel in white R's Laughing

14Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 19th March 2014, 11:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha I was looking at the pics earlier & thought bfc had stole my pic at first glance Wink haha

15Oulton park this friday Empty Re: Oulton park this friday 20th March 2014, 9:53 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Lol I was reading through it thinking it was all you talking to yourself, I thought 'yep he's definately loosing it' Haha
They are both good profile pics though, I'd like to have a go round the carousel myself, and the rest of nurburg for that matter lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum