Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts Empty Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts 15th December 2013, 12:34 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Hi guys I need some parts for my pulsar so I can work on it over Christmas holidays

Brake master cylinder (needs to be if full working order as mine is nackered have hard brak pedal)
Power steering pump ( as mine is just started to whine)

Am not too desperate to these parts below but if the price is right will consider buying them

Gt2871r turbo ( or something as close as)
Electronic boost controller

I no these parts can be bought of eBay but I don't trust eBay and don't want to buy twice
Let me no guys

2Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts Empty Re: Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts 16th December 2013, 11:00 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I have a 2871r that needs rebuilding. I bought off bob but then used a 3071r. Open to offers on it

3Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts Empty Re: Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts 16th December 2013, 11:10 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ive got a known good brake master cylinder which is in perfect working order just removed from car, I know its a goodun as been driving the car
also have good p/s pumps

will guarantee you both parts are perfect or money back

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts Empty Re: Wanted gt2871r turbo and some parts 16th December 2013, 12:26 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Gl3nnGTIR wrote:I have a 2871r that needs rebuilding. I bought off bob but then used a 3071r. Open to offers on it

Am looking for one if full working order as I no these are expensive to rebuild

Bob pm'd you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum