Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video of old Gti-r meet

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Video of old Gti-r meet 27th November 2013, 7:05 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

2004 I made.
Some may have seen it.
R called Jay you were there.
Enjoy, it brings back good memories.

2Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 27th November 2013, 7:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nice looking cars good vid

3Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 27th November 2013, 9:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Great vid ....nice little tune to jig too ....is that  robs from iow gtir  looks very similar just different front bumper ?

4Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 29th November 2013, 9:39 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

If its the grey R you mean with big open spotlight front bumper, it was a guy called Carl Catlin who owned and maybe still does own it.

5Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 12th February 2014, 6:23 pm

Chrisniss91

Great video 2004 best gtir year

6Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 12th February 2014, 9:15 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Was this around the same time as the pts rolling road day in Luton

7Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 12th February 2014, 9:44 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Yes, got a video of that too..

8Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 12th February 2014, 10:44 pm

Chrisniss91

My car Sad

9Video of old Gti-r meet Empty Re: Video of old Gti-r meet 13th February 2014, 12:07 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Haha I went on to modifiers randomly the other day and saw this posted up that's my first R the pastel blue one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum