Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

one star club...

+5
ROB_IOW
johnny gtir
fred05
buckym120
nomad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51one star club... - Page 3 Empty Re: one star club... 5th December 2013, 5:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

And me now, nearly hit 1800 last night!

52one star club... - Page 3 Empty Re: one star club... 5th December 2013, 6:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im not sure if we have lost any data as of yet ....trouble is ive done so many posts i couldnt be sure if i have or not ..... you was around 500 ish posts behind me bob ....so looks like we have lost around the same .... im still looking into it .....forumotion ..... trouble is i cannot post on the help page as i have no account for it so you may need to post the topic on there for me fella .

53one star club... - Page 3 Empty Re: one star club... 6th December 2013, 5:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just found out it was me that's done it by deleting some old threads and cleaning things up a little, so guilty as charged Embarassed 
never thought it would have taken peoples post counts away lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

54one star club... - Page 3 Empty Re: one star club... 6th December 2013, 5:22 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

GTI-R US wrote:just found out it was me that's done it by deleting some old threads and cleaning things up a little, so guilty as charged Embarassed 
never thought it would have taken peoples post counts away lol
Theres always 1... Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

55one star club... - Page 3 Empty Re: one star club... 6th December 2013, 5:25 pm

For fuck sake bob do you know how long it took me to get to 900??

Do you? It was hard work getting that many posts

You disappoint me sometimes affraid 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum