Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTiR buying & tuning guide

+4
Concrete-GTIR
Digitalfaze
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty GTiR buying & tuning guide 14th November 2013, 2:01 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

This months Japenese performance magazine has got a GTiR buying & tuning guide in it. Hmmm will be good to see what info they have got on these cars as it usualy jus hear say & false with media confused 
But it dous look like "inbreed Red Readings" car?

GTiR buying & tuning guide 1453525_683913471633440_596968464_n_zpsfa24880d

Last edited by Gaz GTiR on 14th November 2013, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 14th November 2013, 2:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

not sure if the club will get a mention in here aswell as gti-r us as guy baker (who I gather owns the mag) contacted me regarding the buyers guide so sent him it but whether they used it or not I don't know as was late getting back to him with it

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 14th November 2013, 2:15 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

inbreed reading lmfao yeah looks like his as it has the black grill

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 14th November 2013, 2:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh that's good then if he dous, I was just unsure where they would of got info on buying & tuning with these cars? If its a reliable source then the info should be pretty much true.

Ive seen mags in the past where its all crap on other cars, like they've got info of people at meets/cruises etc & just wrote aload of crap if you know what I mean.

5GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 14th November 2013, 4:41 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Be interesting to see what they have to say dont usually buy it but think I will this month, I hope it's not the usual oh the gearboxes are made of chocolate etc etc

6GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 8:05 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Will be an interesting read, i would like to see how much detail they put in regards to tuning, as we all know its not a case of "just" putting this or that on a pulsar. It is a full on relationship with these cars blood sweat tears and a f words haha Smile

7GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 8:30 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Will scan it up later, a good few pages too. Oc, mod, ed fusion got mentioned.

8GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 3:05 pm

knights of nee

Digitalfaze wrote:inbreed reading lmfao yeah looks like his as it has the black grill
Last time I was at Danny's there was a kid sitting in a tree with a banjo Shocked , Watch out he might send the family around lol

9GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 3:19 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

knights of nee wrote:
Digitalfaze wrote:inbreed reading lmfao yeah looks like his as it has the black grill
Last time I was at Danny's there was a kid sitting in a tree with a banjo Shocked , Watch out he might send the family around lol
what? scratch

10GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 4:11 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

knights of nee wrote:
Last time I was at Danny's he was sitting in a tree with a banjo Shocked , Watch out he might send the family around lol

yeah that fits Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 4:51 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

good publicity for the rice tins anyway Smile

12GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 6:08 pm

knights of nee

Digitalfaze wrote:
knights of nee wrote:
what? scratch
What are you like 12 or something ? well done

13GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 7:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Now now play nicely Laughing  ..... he means like a yokel /hillbilly inbreed ....or cleetus

14GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 9:17 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Haha
nomad wrote:Now now play nicely Laughing  ..... he means like a yokel /hillbilly inbreed ....or cleetus

15GTiR buying & tuning guide Empty Re: GTiR buying & tuning guide 16th November 2013, 11:29 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Lol banjo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum