Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trackers on eBay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trackers on eBay Empty Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 9:28 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Has anyone seen or used these trackers 121169670104 on eBay, seem cheap and only costs a text to find yr car and apparently can be wired direct into the car

2Trackers on eBay Empty Re: Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 9:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Aslong as its insurance approved im not sure wether its classed as the same as cat1 alarms as regards to certification ....

3Trackers on eBay Empty Re: Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 9:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I sold one recently to someone on here but don't think hes fitted it yet.

it seems with insurance as long as theres one fitted and its registered and enabled then that's good enough, not sure if the text type thing will be good enough though.
and don't forget these are linked to satellite so could also be your undoing if your planning on doing anything a bit naughty or a few trackdays (see my insurance thread on gtr)

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Trackers on eBay Empty Re: Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 10:11 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Yes I read yr post Bob but I wasn't thinking of insurance just that I could find my car if some bastard knicked it.also it would be easy to remove and fit at will if you wanted to try insurance quotes with it on.

5Trackers on eBay Empty Re: Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 10:26 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Yes, it was me you sold it to but not got round to fitting it yet. I even got a sim card for it but since then have spent most of my time re-decorating the house after a rewire.
The instruction book is hard work as it's in Chinese english but give me a few more weeks and I'll get it connected and tell you what it's like.

6Trackers on eBay Empty Re: Trackers on eBay 11th November 2013, 10:31 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha you got power back on now then john?

yep didn't want to mention who I sold it too as you might not be wanting people to know but let me know what its like when fitted

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum