Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 6th November 2013, 6:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As in title anyone local to there ?

2Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 6th November 2013, 9:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nearer to bob than me .... wasnt the last series set up north somewhere ...?

3Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 6th November 2013, 10:41 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

just saw the trailer for it!

And I think the lad standing on the waterfall looks like my mates brother lol and if it is him he's standing on a water feature in Colchester near me lol

I might be famous and on tv Smile lol

4Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 15th November 2013, 11:22 am

boyciegtir325

I bet all the bouncers in South and East London are terrified of the Clacton gangs!!!!!!!!! NOT!

5Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 15th November 2013, 8:36 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I'm quite enjoying this, better than most of the crap on TV nowadays

6Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 21st November 2013, 10:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Has anyone else been watching this then? Not surprised at the amount of violence, but its a shame about the amount of nobs that go out to ruin other peoples nights Rolling Eyes

7Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 21st November 2013, 11:09 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive been watching it pete ..... its the same round my way ....ive heard blokes talking among themselves saying it isnt a good night until you have had a fight .....i just thought what a bunch of nobs tbh .... i always thought going out was about having a laugh and meeting friends ..... ive been quite lucky over the years not really had to much trouble .... i  think being a relatively big bloke with a skinhead helps  lol

8Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 22nd November 2013, 6:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah me too Leighton, im very laid back and luckily have never had a fight on a night out and pray that I never do but feel if backed into a corner I could defend myself.
Couldn't believe that couple in Clacton were getting pissed and their kid was in the hallway sleeping Shocked  Now im not a parent but I certainly wouldn't ever think about getting wasted while looking after a child.
Looking forward to the new series of 'What Happens In Kavos' Smile

9Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 22nd November 2013, 6:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I know i did think wow thats some parenting skills right there ...to be fair they didnt seem the brightest of  the bunch either of them ..... i saw the adverts for kavos thing ...... i watched a couple of episodes of that snow sex thing wasnt that impresed though ...

10Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 22nd November 2013, 7:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Snow sex thing?

11Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 22nd November 2013, 8:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah its the follow on to sex sea and suspicious parents or something like that  ....where they film young ones going  abroad on holiday but the parents fly over and suprise them at the end of it after watching them on holiday ....

12Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night Empty Re: Bouncers channel 4 tomorrow night 22nd November 2013, 9:23 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah they find out their daughters a slag Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum