Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8PM Tomorrow night

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

18PM Tomorrow night Empty 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 9:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Dispatches tomorrow night 8pm find out why alot of pacels go missing or get damaged seen a trailer they are throwing them about kicking them etc put you off sendind items lol

28PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 9:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i saw that im defo going to watch it .... looked shocking Shocked

38PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 9:22 pm

But is it true or was it made a few years ago.i send quite a few parcels but never had one lost in the post or by courier for years now

48PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 9:34 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

oh its probably true alright

sending parcels out now is a lottery especially with yodel

at the end of the day it all boils back to if you get a good or bad driver no matter what company
get someone who throws the items about nd someone not gonna be happy

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

58PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 10:36 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

Yeh I sold a few things from my shed, ended up paying two things back as refunds as they "never turned up" and going through the claims with royal mail. Might as well just have thrown them in a skip lol

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

68PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 28th April 2013, 10:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im guessing yodel is going to be the top subject tomorrow night Razz

78PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 6:39 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

i wondered how my dell laptop managed to be delivered to me with a knackered hard drive, got me thinking after seeing that advert

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

88PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 9:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just watched that
pretty bad isn't it, now you can see what crap I have to put up with regarding deliveries
its a real nightmare and is why I now say some items are delivered at buyers risk unless they want to pay for extra insurance as standard its £20 per item.
larger panels, glass and certain other items are not covered at all as they will not cover such things

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

98PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 9:17 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

yeah watch the share prices in ukmail drop lol, it frustrates me watching that stuff i always think did we really need to see that, real eye opener as to how inconsiderate some people are.

the guy in the wine shop was disgusted i thought he was gonna cry 610 euros for 1 of the bottles of wine Shocked

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

108PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 9:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I watched it proper shocking the way they just lobed those laptops on the floor Shocked

118PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 10:39 pm

to be honest still a bit dubious about the whole programme we use ukmail a lot at work for posting as well as getting deliveries from them id say over 99% of everything is delivered ok from our point anyway.

128PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 11:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It can be percieved in a one sided way maybe that was just one depot with the most bad feedback so choose that one for better viewer ratings.

138PM Tomorrow night Empty Re: 8PM Tomorrow night 29th April 2013, 11:44 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I missed it after putting up a link we do cctv at work. I can not remeber exact figures but i know my boss stayed in untill 3pm one day for a Am delivery which they would not deliver to our unit ie buisness address went home again at 5 to find a sorry we missed you looked at the card it said 11.45 am. Can not remember but it was a big item and stated on order must be present for signature or will be charged hefty amount for re delivery. Rang the company who said leave it with them untill following day they pulled the driver into office that night he said no one in bla bla so they called my boss next day saying if you want item its ..... Pounds re delivery he said no way next thing e mails were exchanged as they would not send it and he either had to pay or loose alot of money so he sent them copy of cctv time and date long story but they pulled driver into office showed cctv to him he later admitted it was 4 pm ish he did the route a different direction to save time just goes to show without that it was my boss word against the delivery company who were having none of it at the start

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum