Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Few aftermarket parts

+2
johnny gtir
BEBB GTIR
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Few aftermarket parts Empty Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 7:36 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

got a few things for swaps and if theres no takers than off to auction section they will go, pics to follows in the week:

Turini spoiler (needs painting)
Aftermarket rear bumper (theres a pic in my project rebuild thread I think, but it is painted in blue ready to fit in excellant condition)
3 dials for pod, (think theres amp/turbo etc will check tomo, sizes and what each dial is)
pair of 6 point cobra harness
1 set of cobra aluminium side mount frames
OEM sunroof mech and glass (off my old sunny should fit pulsars)

For swaps im looking for rear quarter glass pref bronze tint not blue!!
Set of standard alloys
what else you got????

cheers Tom

2Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Turini spoiler is that the lower level one ?

3Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 7:50 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

yeah mate runs along bottom of rear window

4Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 7:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I looked at your project did not see the bumper but will wait for pics of that and harnesses

5Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:21 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

oh must be on the modifiers then if you dare log on Rolling Eyes 

6Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Cant you upload the pics on here tom as im banned on the modifiers Laughing

7Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:30 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

give me 5 minutes got some on photobucket in think

8Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:37 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Few aftermarket parts <a href=Few aftermarket parts 009_zps1c644979" />

[img]Few aftermarket parts 010_zpse7768eea[/img]

[img]Few aftermarket parts 008_zpse2e3270a[/img]

[img]Few aftermarket parts 007_zpse8797a24[/img]

[img]Few aftermarket parts 006_zps9139cb35[/img]

[img]Few aftermarket parts 007_zps1ab89445[/img]

[img]Few aftermarket parts 006_zpsfeffcba2[/img]

9Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Whats the square hole about on the turini spoiler mate ?

10Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 8:51 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

the spoiler is pic 1 and 2 the rear bumper is pic 3 and 4??? hole is for tow eye on bumper

11Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 3rd November 2013, 9:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right it really does look like the rear spoiler with a couple of bits added on in the pic .... i think that would look quite good ...

12Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 8:41 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

hi mate, i would be interested in your cobra alloy side mounts for a bucket seat....i have a blitz air filter if you want!

13Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 9:24 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

pic of filter please fred?? does it have the adapter plate aswell??

14Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 5:05 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

yep i think, it is still bolted to a standard MAF...i'll get a picture of it in the evening
i think i will have some engine and box poly bushes, i misunderstood something and i bought 2 identical kit....

15Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 5:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That spoiler looks interesting but I have nothing to swap, I'll pray it goes in the auction then...

16Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 6:23 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

pulsarmoley wrote:That spoiler looks interesting but I have nothing to swap, I'll pray it goes in the auction then...
no worries mate i'll give it till the end of the week then put it for auction, but i didi pay alot for it :/ so will see what I think as a reserve

17Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 6:47 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

How is it held on?

18Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 4th November 2013, 7:26 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

it did have bolts moulded into it but when i bought it they had rusted away so i ground them out and filled in with sikaflex (the white parts on either side) and then i drilled right through and it was held on with m8 or m8 round headed bolts. holds well but my tailgate is fibreglass and was trying to save weight so spoiler was completely opposite to what i wanted to achieve :/ but looks good when its fitted.

the spoiler and rear bumper will look great if anyone is going down the route of wide arch body Smile

19Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 1:16 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

so to swap i have this :

blitz air filter
Few aftermarket parts Imag2210
Few aftermarket parts Imag2211

20Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 1:33 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

BEBB GTIR wrote:
For swaps im looking for rear quarter glass pref bronze tint not blue!!

cheers Tom
&nbsp;&nbsp;

is this a standard option?

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

21Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 4:32 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

well everyone I have spoken to say theres only one tint of glass ie blue, this is correct as my 93 sunny and pulsar are blue tini but my 91 R is all bronze, I even went to national windscreens and they said there was a oem bronze but its not in production anymore :/

22Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 4:34 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

looks good fred, what did you want to swap?

23Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 6:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

When i spoke to auto glass they said they come in green or bronze ..so wich one did i want ....

24Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 7:44 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

yeah my rear are bronze aswell thats why i wondered, i thought they were aftermarket

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

25Few aftermarket parts Empty Re: Few aftermarket parts 5th November 2013, 9:59 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

ive got a pair of blue spare but not bronze for the rally R if I ever need them :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum