Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby's package

+4
nomad
GTI-R US
Stu
Gaz GTiR
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bobby's package Empty Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 1:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just recieved a few parts of Bob, Went to unpack them & my god i thought i was going to be here untill xmas! lol. scissers were out, stanly blade was out, i was wrestling with the packaging trying to get to my parts, Mad Even the dog couldnt get threw it. scratch I got threw 1 layer to find another layer of packaging. & guess what another layer under that! haha

Has any1 else noticed this or was you just giving me a challenge Bob? Laughing lol

Atleast ill never have to worry about recieving damaged goods, lol

Anyway recieved the parts, Cheers Bob Very Happy

Gaz

2Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 1:15 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

you know where you went wrong Gaz dont you?

You needed music playing with a circle of people and then when the music stops you take off one layer, then pass it on when the music starts Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 3:45 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I did! I was the music screaming at at it & me & the dog were fighting with it! & was still on the first layer 20 mins later. Its called Fight the parcel, lol Wink

4Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 5:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

its the little bloke lee that does all the wrapping lol
sometimes he does go a bit overboard but thats only coz i gave him a rollicking once for not wrapping stuff well enough, now he goes overboard but at least stuff gets there undamaged most of the time

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 5:32 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

gtirus wrote:its the little bloke lee that does all the wrapping lol
sometimes he does go a bit overboard but thats only coz i gave him a rollicking once for not wrapping stuff well enough, now he goes overboard but at least stuff gets there undamaged most of the time

I could drop it out of my car at 100mph & it wouldnt be damaged. lol. Tell him he owes me some stanly blades. lol. But yeh deffo better than being sent in 1 peice of bubble wrap & just tape round it like ive had in the past in my renault 5 days lol

6Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 5:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Does he write the address on by anychance Razz

7Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 6:46 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

No such thng as too much packing imo.

8Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 27th March 2012, 8:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad29 wrote:Does he write the address on by anychance Razz

sometimes he does but most of the time its me...i always write stuff in capitals where as lee scribbles them on lol

9Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 1st April 2012, 4:32 pm

the vamp

the vamp

yep sounds like bobs parcels its like christmas time by the time you get through the wrapping Smile but always in 1 piece

10Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 1:02 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

I had 13 years of delivering parcels and the way some people send stuff is a joke.Really expensive things and they'd wrap a piece of paper round it and think it was bombproof.It would get damaged in transit, they'd claim off us for breaking it and then send another one out packed exactly the same and that would get broken too.Of course, it was the monkey boy delivery drivers fault according to them.
Whenever I get 'owt delivered I keep the packaging and then I've always got plenty to hand when I sell summat.I just don't like the idea of something decent breaking(especially as some bits are hard to come by for these cars), especially after someone has paid good money for it.

11Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 1:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

did your bits get there all intact sye?

12Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 1:14 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

No mate, squashed flat as a pancake.

13Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 1:15 pm

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Hehe yeah they were all good thanks Very Happy.I thought I'd pm'd you to let you know, I forget.

14Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 6:51 pm

Very worrying when you see a thread dedicated to bob's package.........lol

15Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 7:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

gtirus wrote:
nomad29 wrote:Does he write the address on by anychance Razz

sometimes he does but most of the time its me...i always write stuff in capitals where as lee scribbles them on lol
oh right so if my address on my parcel was wrong i had a go at the parcel company (yodel) for not being competent to try and post it through the right door and it was the wrong number on the parcel lol

16Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 7:18 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well must have been lee then as im far too good to make mistakes, or yodel deliberately were interfering with my package Suspect Laughing

your just jealous dan that im showing my package to others
il show you at the sprintday if your lucky, it best be warm though as the wrapping shrinks in the cold Laughing

17Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 7:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

OK WHO'S THE JOKER?? Suspect I would blame Stu but he's not left a smart arse comment to drop himself in it! Laughing

I was waiting for some 1 to change the title... You pulsar boys are so predictable! lol Twisted Evil

18Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 7:28 pm

lol at bob and gaz

19Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 3rd April 2012, 7:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I reckon it must be yodel the dirty thieving gits Twisted Evil best bring your blow torch then dan just incase its cold roasted nuts anyone lol

20Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 7th April 2012, 5:45 pm

chopper

chopper

Just had the ball and chain on the phone, see said to me she had spent 15 minutes getting into the parcel that had been sent to me thinking it was a suprise for our new house, to realise that it was a battery relocation kit for my car from bob! LMFAO!!! that will teach her for being nosey

21Bobby's package Empty Re: Bobby's package 8th April 2012, 11:42 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

lol y are all/most missus' bloody nosey but yeah things like that are there as a lesson to them not to be so nosey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum