Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

totally gutted

+25
ROB_IOW
Girl racer
Ajay.
BEBB GTIR
buckym120
johnny gtir
pulsarmad20
watoga
FPSChris
pulsarmoley
knights of nee
gtir_sunny
Gaz GTiR
Hardy172cup
johnboy
Concrete-GTIR
fred05
nomad
Gtirchris
Andy Sunny Gti
Gl3nnGTIR
Scoobykilla
toaster55
Digitalfaze
GTI-R US
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1totally gutted Empty totally gutted 29th October 2013, 11:57 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

got into work this morning just to find the bloody unit had been busted into last night (well freight container outside) at least the main unit is all alarmed up etc.
nearly all the transfer boxes gone
3 gearboxes
virtually all the throttle bodies with plenums (must have been around 70-80 of those)
rear diffs only a few left
wiring looms nearly all gone now
and shit loads of other stuff too, mainly aluminium bits Evil or Very Mad 

camera had been knocked out the way and locks jemmied open obviously pikeys weighing it in for scrap.

luckily enough the unit down end of the road where we are has a camera which looks right down our road so with a little luck its clocked the van and registration number.
got soco turning up shortly but doubt they will get anything as they obviously were wearing gloves.

what makes me sick is that they'll probably weigh that lot in for a couple hundred quid yet theres thousands of pounds worth of gear there that's taken us 8 years to build up.
so be warned guys were gonna be in very short supply of some of this stuff now and there just aren't the cars about to strip anymore
to say im totally gutted and pissed off is an understatement and seeing as we are the main stockist worldwide for these cars its gonna be a longterm blow for everyone who owns one of these cars and needs parts in future Sad

Last edited by GTI-R US on 29th October 2013, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:00 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

wow sorry to hear that, keep an eye on gumtree etc for people selling parts :/

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

3totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:01 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I fookin hate pikeys, thieving scumbags! Have you contacted the local scrappy's to keep an eue out for it, i'm sure someone would notice that amount of stuff being weighed in

4totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:09 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

Wankers that's fucked :-(

5totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:13 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Not good! Robbing Bastads they prob have no idea what they are or what it's worth just metal and worth scrap.

6totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:17 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Absolute bloody pikes...do you have insurance for the covered skip outside?
Sorry to hear this Bob.
I swear its not the first time people have robbed from your unit?

7totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:24 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

what about calling local scrapyards to warn them about the stuff

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

8totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:29 pm

Gtirchris

Thieving fuckers!, they have got a nerve, I remember when I used to work for a main dealer, they used to come round in the daytime and rob the scrap out of the skip which was inside a locked compound!. Hopefully you will get something back mate, it still doesn't help with the fact that parts are now going to be in even shorter supply though.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

9totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:39 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

waste of time with local scrappies as its more than likely some from out the area, they drive round and weigh up places in the day then go back and hit them in the night.
its probably all been smelted down so pure allie in some unit somewhere by now.

my only hope is the cameras on the estate have picked them up as theres one that points down directly in front of our unit from a huge warehouse at the end and that's the one im hoping has clocked there number, they've even got a security guard there but he obviously never saw it but footage is recorded all night so we shall see.

and no not the first time this has happened the other losses we have swallowed but this ones really knocked our business unfortunately, around 15k worth of parts and not insured as s/h and in a lock up body outside the unit

10totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You say that bob but now adays when wieghing in scrap you have to have a bank account so its all traceable .... sorry to hear that bud Crying or Very sad   ....il keep me eye out on ebay and such like see if anything comes up ...

11totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 12:58 pm

Gtirchris

Yup, thats true, you do, as when we weigh our scrap in each month, it gets paid into the company account where as we used to get pound notes for it.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

12totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 1:18 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad bloody fookers......good luck bob

13totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 1:31 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Absolutely disgusting, really sorry to hear about this bob I hate people that steal stuff and damage people property it makes me so mad to hear these stories. I hope you do get them mate fingers crossed for you Smile

14totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 1:51 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

This is why alot of people give up trying to run a business because of things like this. I know alot of people where things like this or similar thefts break ins is just to much for people to take a hit on. Hope you get a lead or something.

15totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 1:55 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Sooo sory to hear that. Hope you manage to track them down.. Evil or Very Mad 

16totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 2:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers guys but whats done is done
ive put a few feelers about as I know a few people and offered £500 reward for any info to get the stuff back.

its the point that individually the items aren't worth a lot but it keeps our cars on the road and would have done for a many years to come at fairly cheap prices i.e transferboxes are going at £400 on ebay we charged £40 for them as we had lots in stock now its ruined all that not just for ourselves but for everyone Sad 
il try build this all up again, wont be easy not now cars are harder to get hold of and we break far less than we used to
first it was the doors, tailgates and subframes that went (no major loss there though tbh)
then on another occasion was the wiring looms (that was a blow)
now all this lot is a huge blow
sorry to sound so negative but I really am gutted about it its a sledgehammer to us as a business which has taken many years of graft to build up and try keep everyone supplied in bits and all for these fuckers to sell as scrap for probably £300

17totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 2:35 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Fuck sake Bob that's guttering mate! I realy hope you catch who did it, the police are useless though I doubt you will get much help from them.
If you get your hands on the robbing cunts i hope you weigh them in! Bastards want molten ally pouring down their throats.

Guttered for you as a business and all of us that need these parts.

I've been thinking the past couple of days I want to get a spare gearbox from somewhere because I will probably need one one of these days and I bet they are getting rare now.

Well now they are even rarer because some waste of life dickheads Sad

18totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 2:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Absolute tossers, this isn't the first time either is it Bob? Fooking low lifes out on a graft to make a few pennys in scrap or maybe to fund a drug habbit! Makes me sick.

Sorry to hear about this Bob, Like you say its taken you years to get to this stage with all the parts you've built up & its not what you deserve.

Ill keep an eye out on facebook pages for people selling related items.

19totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 2:56 pm

gtir_sunny

Gutting, had some mofo take my doors, bootlid and bonnet of my spare shell last week, does set you back quiet abit, hope you find out who it was

20totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 3:01 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Hardy172cup wrote:
If you get your hands on the robbing cunts i hope you weigh them in! Bastards want molten ally pouring down their throats.

Sad
Lol

True..

Jimmybackb has had pikeys steal his gtir parts twice now, these pikeys just care for their own well being and don't give a toss about others or the consequences.

21totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 3:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha the fuckers didn't get everything as found around 9 throttle bodies right at the back buried under some carpets and some transfers too which were hidden as well as some partially stripped bodies which they had not spotted so at least its not a total wipeout.
having a major shiftabout now to protect what weve got left

yeah its a small world as I found out when I reclaimed my rays wheels which were nicked from our old unit, we will say no more other than that!

22totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 3:07 pm

knights of nee

The only good pikey is a dead fucker end of story I don't care if it's not very PC but they're scum always will be.

23totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 5:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Shame in this country you can't booby trap things, then hopefully the fuckers would be maimed and get away with nothing!

24totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 7:12 pm

FPSChris

FPSChris

Scum mother f^&£$ing c%6ts

Hope they are caught and for each kg of metal stolen, a tack pushed through there sack slowly

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

25totally gutted Empty Re: totally gutted 29th October 2013, 7:38 pm

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Absolute bastards. Really sorry to hear about that Bob. Even though I'm not on the mainland I'll keep an eye out for traders/sellers trying to shift a lot of GTiR parts. Probably best for their sake if you never find them mind..........

Sorry again,
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum