Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gutted is a understatement!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:11 pm

pulsar23

I'm absolutely gutted!!! I asked Stu to get something sorted for japfest 2 and he did and was really looking forward to it!

I booked my car in well in advance to get the arches done and all looking tip top for the show, but the chap I was recommended by a friend (that was cheaper as he was starting out) has been a disappointment ever since!

He said arches were going to get delivered one week to the next and this went on for ages! Eventually they arrive but he is going on holiday for a week but that's ok because he has someone in to weld arches for him! Well he failed to point out it was the whole arch I wanted??!!

So he comes back and apparently sorts it but now the booth isn't working properly now??!!!!
So pleased I have a gun licence or I'd do something that could land me behind bars!!!!!!!

So looks like no japfest for me!!!

2Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sorry to hear that dan .... cant they use a different booth then ???

Last edited by nomad on 12th August 2015, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:16 pm

pulsar23

No its shit!

4Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:27 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gostek sorted the day out mate.

Its shit that you have been let down!
Personally i would rattle can the rear arches.
Then let the body shop rub them back and paint them again :-)
I have done quite a bit of rattle can painting in the past and its worked out very good.
The new nozzles jawel use makes the paint come out very good.

5Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:36 pm

pulsar23

Yeah I know he sorted it as he is a top bloke but we started it

6Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 8:48 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Oh I've just seen this post that's too bad mate. Have you got anything else Japanese if yes just take it would be nice just to meet

7Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 9:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Cant you take it as is then mate ???

8Gutted is a understatement!!  Empty Re: Gutted is a understatement!! 12th August 2015, 9:25 pm

pulsar23

May have him spraying it to re do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]