Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

your plans for next year

+12
Bones
Digitalfaze
lenzo
watoga
GTIR James
Greygtir
BEBB GTIR
pulsarmoley
knights of nee
nomad
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

plans for your car next year

your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% [ 12 ]
your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 11 ]
your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%your plans for next year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 7:42 pm

lenzo

lenzo

Lol yep 3.5" .. If i tell what my bhp is bob will ban me Laughing ask bob

27your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 7:44 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

robd wrote:i might get around to replacing my clutch.if i do,i might then get around to fitting a wide arch body kit i bought last year
is it flaired arches or the proper widebody kit?

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

28your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 7:50 pm

Digitalfaze wrote:
robd wrote:i might get around to replacing my clutch.if i do,i might then get around to fitting a wide arch body kit i bought last year
is it flaired arches or the proper widebody kit?
proper widebody kit not the silvia engineering turini kit though.bought it from martyn(vss irvine) last year and then the clutch went just after i bought it so not got around to getting it fitted yet

29your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 7:57 pm

lenzo

lenzo

watoga wrote:
lenzo wrote:upping the boost to 2 bar and hopefully break my rr day bhp record Very Happy 
What turbo are you running at 2 bar? And what is your RR BHP record? Question 

I'd love to see a GTiR running 2 bar on a 3076 or bigger............ Shocked 

Cheers,
Dave
. Dave I would love to say what my rr record is but I was told not to give anything away by bob Laughing  I'm running a precision 6262 turbo

30your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 8:00 pm

Greygtir

Snap. 6262 which 62 though

31your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 8:05 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

lenzo wrote:
watoga wrote:
lenzo wrote:upping the boost to 2 bar and hopefully break my rr day bhp record Very Happy 
What turbo are you running at 2 bar? And what is your RR BHP record? Question 

I'd love to see a GTiR running 2 bar on a 3076 or bigger............ Shocked 

Cheers,
Dave
.                                                                                                                                                                                           Dave I would love to say what my rr record is but I was told not to give anything away by bob Laughing                                                         I'm running a precision 6262  turbo
sheesh us northerners will have to settle for cheating and stealing stuff to win

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

32your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 8:08 pm

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

lenzo wrote::    I'm running a precision 6262  turbo
Holy moly........... That'll be a beast. I've seen Evos pushing 600 BHP on a 6262 so I hope you'll be similar Shocked Looking forward to the pics once Bob lets you out of the cage LOL

Awesome work,
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

33your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 8:21 pm

Greygtir

Are you running a sleeved block ?

34your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 8:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think thats the only way you nothern lot will win.....Laughing

35your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad wrote:What have you done with clares ? .....

ive reshelled her car into the wrapped satin grey one I bought with cf wrapped boot roof and bonnet.
the cars a one off with good bodywork and an expensive wrap, clare loved it from the day it arrived on back of my truck.
would have had trouble selling the shell as its been wrapped and was way way too good to discard so hopefully end of this week car will be motd and taxed, shes also now got a few extra mods on it aswell
shes been driving round in the rasheen for past few days whilst I sort out all the stuff on changeover which pleases her immensely Laughing 

lenny...........tell them nothing lol, you still popping down tomorrow?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

36your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:12 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I want mine to look super clean inside and out hence the winter re spray , and as standard looking as poss. However i have exhaust filter mapped ecu and soon to be wideband and running 1.2 bar. Im hoping to get near the 300 hp mark but i will see in the north vs pussys shoot out lol

37your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

youll be hitting nearer 310-320bhp with those mods

38your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:17 pm

hagger

I think that i might keep my car as it is with about 270bhp and maybe save up and buy another next year.I like the idea of a big power stripped out street sleeper (flat bonnet,no wing and badged as a 1.4 ect) More fun if people dont know what just boosted past them... :-)

39your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:19 pm

Err well I think you know my plans for next year am ohopung to have a good standard car an a track toy so two of the fuckers to keep on the road:twisted: 

40your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:32 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

GTI-R US wrote:
nomad wrote:What have you done with clares ? .....
ive reshelled her car into the wrapped satin grey one I bought with cf wrapped boot roof and bonnet.
the cars a one off with good bodywork and an expensive wrap, clare loved it from the day it arrived on back of my truck.
would have had trouble selling the shell as its been wrapped and was way way too good to discard so hopefully end of this week car will be motd and taxed, shes also now got a few extra mods on it aswell
shes been driving round in the rasheen for past few days whilst I sort out all the stuff on changeover which pleases her
immensely Laughing 

lenny...........tell them nothing lol, you still popping down tomorrow?

OMG! I'm totaly devastated bout driving that ugly monstrosity! Really really excited bout getting my new pulsar, there's nothing more embarrassing than driving that thing!

41your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:41 pm

lenzo

lenzo

Bob I'm not saying nothing .. Very Happy yeah bob I'm still coming down tomorrow ..

42your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 9:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cool will see you then lenny, il get the biccies out and teaboy on call Very Happy 

43your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 10:01 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Oooh dont bob ill be getting a wet tip lol. Now i dont know what clutch is in so im going to run it till if ever it slips then change for a organics thingie lol. Be interesting to see how this one ( unknown) lasts , i pnly do around 600 miles a year and i dont give it some very often. I more like the look and coolness of the R's knowing its got more umphh than nealy all newer cars. Oh and how m3 owners haye that, especially in the wet lol

44your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 15th October 2013, 11:54 pm

boyciegtir325

Get the R Mot'd, I'm back to the Mondeo at the moment as I'm to scared to take the R to the garage!!!

45your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 5:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

21 votes yet we get around 40 odd users lol

vote you bastads as its interesting to see which way your all heading with your motors

46your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 5:39 pm

I can't vote you fucker I am building two Rs up next year an there is no option of standard road car/track car Embarassed 

I think I liked you more when you wasn't so demanding.

47your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 6:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

didn't ask if you liked me Very Happy 
just vote on the car you have at the mo numpty bollox Laughing

48your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 6:08 pm

There isn't an option if bmw this poll thing is very confusing

49your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 6:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

There needs to be another poll option

:Subtle fast road car

I don't do bling bling Laughing 

50your plans for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: your plans for next year 17th October 2013, 6:49 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok just edited an option Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum