Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

look at my nice shiny new car lol

+3
nomad
scottyboy
knights of nee
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:22 pm

knights of nee

Had a fellow saab owners club member come out and spend 5 hours cleaning my new to me car today.

Was a bargain £1250 with engine light on, All fixed for £231 (Di cassette) job jobbed lol.

Fully loaded with Sat nav/xenons/heated leather memory seats/cruise/self dipping mirrors/auto rain sensing wipers/chilled glove box (Cool )/250bhp and duel zone climate.

You wouldn't believe the way this thing goes from 50-100 mph it's like a fucking rocket ship, In fact's its faster from 70-90 than a 911 Porsche Shocked 

look at my nice shiny new car lol 2013-10-07145622_zps78739f42
look at my nice shiny new car lol 2013-10-07145611_zps1127c5ea
look at my nice shiny new car lol 2013-10-07145644_zps066cb01c

Rob

2look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:29 pm

scottyboy

Not much of a fan off  saabs mate but she looks clean and performance wise she sounds good hopefully she will treat you well. Mate

3look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:32 pm

Is the old girl in the back a turbo? I loved them when I was a kid.

4look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You do get a lot of motor for your money ....nice motor that ...congrats on your new purchase mate .

5look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:35 pm

I've always thought the same but never bought one same as an Alfa really little cash for all the tricks

Leighton am still watching you.

6look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:54 pm

knights of nee

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:Is the old girl in the back a turbo? I loved them when I was a kid.

Yes that's my C900 Turbo S.

I've sold it though just waiting for the guy to come and pick it up from Torquay lol.

7look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 9:57 pm

knights of nee

scottyboy wrote:Not much of a fan off  saabs mate but she looks clean and performance wise she sounds good hopefully she will treat you well. Mate
Don't knock it until you've tried it lol, It's very fast handles and stops very well also.

I wanted something as a daily hack and you can't buy more car for your money in this age group, Once my new Pulsar is built I don't really want to use it everyday as it will be far to clean plus this does 32 mpg most of the time and will remap up to 300 bhp easily.

If I fit a 9000 bottom end it will go to 500 + bhp with the right turbo Shocked .

Rob

8look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 10:02 pm

knights of nee

nomad wrote:You do get a lot of motor for your money ....nice motor that ...congrats on your new purchase mate .

Thanks bud.

Rob

9look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 10:25 pm

scottyboy

Ill stick with the audi Smile better on fuel Smile I they're a good car to drive that's my opinion though lol

10look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 7th October 2013, 10:31 pm

knights of nee

scottyboy wrote:Ill stick with the audi Smile better on fuel Smile I they're a good car to drive that's my opinion though lol

I wouldn't disagree mate we have a 3.0D Quattro avant , Fantastic car will chip to 300 bhp and still return over 40 mpg absolutely love it, But my wife is taking it in the divorce settlement so I had to get myself something and I couldn't quite stretch to another 20k audi lol

11look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 6:56 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

1500 pounds for this car is absolutely a bargain!!!! well done rob!!

12look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 7:08 am

knights of nee

fred05 wrote:1500 pounds for this car is absolutely a bargain!!!! well done rob!!
Yes mate I was very happy indeed, Got a few mods planned nothing mad though just bushing/3" exhaust/down pipe and remap.

I doubt if you could buy more car of that age for less.

Rob

13look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 7:53 am

scottyboy

knights of nee wrote:
scottyboy wrote:Ill stick with the audi Smile better on fuel Smile I they're a good car to drive that's my opinion though lol
I wouldn't disagree mate we have a 3.0D Quattro avant , Fantastic car will chip to 300 bhp and still return over 40 mpg absolutely love it, But my wife is taking it in the divorce settlement so I had to get myself something and I couldn't quite stretch to another 20k audi lol
That's a bit of a sore one mate next time if you get a new wife make sure the cars in your name Wink

14look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 1:39 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah very under estimated easily tuned cars are the saabs

I found that out at Bedford last year when a 500bhp one of these came sailing past my 360bhp pulsar on the straight Shocked
the thing went past me that quick it shook the living daylights out of me, il never under estimate one again that's for sure lol

does look very clean rob glws and your pulsar build Cool  

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

15look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 3:47 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:

does look very clean rob glws and your pulsar build Cool  

Thanks mate i'm really looking forward to it being finished,

Rob

16look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 4:18 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

i like saabs but only the early ones however you do get so much for your money but it has to be one of these if i was to buy a saab

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=saab+900+turbo&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_S9UUpyVKbLd7Qa1n4GQBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=659&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=vA5BXymRRA6RzM%3A%3B2aNFwFCfnSlQ1M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fbetterparts.org%252Fimages%252Fsaab-900-12.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fbetterparts.org%252Fsaab%252Fsaab-900.html%3B1456%3B907

17look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 4:36 pm

knights of nee

Concrete-GTIR wrote:i like saabs but only the early ones however you do get so much for your money but it has to be one of these if i was to buy a saab

You mean like my other Saab lol.

look at my nice shiny new car lol P3032998_zpsd23ab75e
look at my nice shiny new car lol 2013-09-28145711_zpsd71e44db

18look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 8:06 pm

You shouldn't sell the Saab I love the arse end in them always have always will

19look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 9:23 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

yes thats the one, wouldnt have bothered with the newer one lol

20look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 9:40 pm

knights of nee

Concrete-GTIR wrote:yes thats the one, wouldnt have bothered with the newer one lol
You might if you'd spent over 4k just keeping the other fucking thing on the road this year matey Sad Evil or Very Mad .

I've only owned it just over a year and I've had to have the head rebuilt with new head gasket after it failed on the way home from picking the fucker up.

Then two batteries the first new one melted when the heat shield fell off.

New rad/new expansion tank/new window motor/new window quadrant/new indicator stalk/new windscreen/new B6 shocks/New 3" JT exhaust system/ New calipers discs and pads all round/new brake lines and the other week and brand new clutch release bearing and slave cylinder.

And many many more little issues that have really pissed me off!

Oh and it got hit by a Passat and I had to have the front pulled straight at the body shop as well, It's fucking cursed so good bloody riddance.

Rob

Last edited by knights of nee on 8th October 2013, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

21look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 9:41 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

thats a bad curse

22look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 9:50 pm

knights of nee

Concrete-GTIR wrote:thats a bad curse
Indeed mate I must of been a horrible fucker in my last life that's all I can say Shocked 

23look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 9:56 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

lol Laughing 

24look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 10:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

knights of nee wrote:
Indeed mate I must of been a horrible fucker in my last life that's all I can say Shocked 
rob your a horrible fucker in this life mate that's why your cursed

sorry fella couldn't resist that Laughing Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

25look at my nice shiny new car lol Empty Re: look at my nice shiny new car lol 8th October 2013, 11:43 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:
knights of nee wrote:
rob your a horrible fucker in this life mate that's why your cursed

sorry fella couldn't resist that Laughing Laughing 

You maybe right mate, Maybe I deserve all the bad luck. Maybe I should turn to the lord or something Shocked .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum